return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Die Another Day
View this Thread in Original format
Mail Man
post about it.. i will when i get time :D
infinity HiGH
:rolleyes:

It's a James Bond movie.
TrAZ
more like

Suck Another Day

bonds movies are boring, i havent seen the last 3 or 4 i believe

no big deal in them anymore
Dmatrox
Yeah its all boring and the same.

he gets a cool car, nice looking babe, things blow up, saves the world :rolleyes:

btw, whos the girl in the movie this time?
LadyLuck13
I'm not sure about the movie, but I have to add that I am more or less enjoying Madonnas' Die Another Day club mix for the soundtrack.

I have it on DC if anyone wants to take a shot at listening to it.

:gsmile:
Julie_Spyder

I CANT WAIT... i'm soo wanting to see it.. i want to know the fictional way of how his rents died.. hehe

i'm such a bond freak
big dave
i was talkin about JB the other day in college and i got some strange looks when i suggested they just shoot the mofo in this movie! i mean lets be honest and rational here! HTF does he manage to kill machine gun wielding armies with his little pecker of a gun (by the way it never seems to run out of bullets either ;)) all in all it be more interesting if he didnt manage to save the world get the girl and live happily ever after! well until the next psychotic bad guy comes along who by the way is not only unable to feel pain but he is also technically dead! but dont worry JB will just freeze him in a huge iceblock therefore saving the world and getting the girl! lucky B*stard :o
jploveparade
quote:
btw, whos the girl in the movie this time?

Hale Berry

Maaz
Did you know...

...that Pierce Brosnan saved Berry's life during the shots? Yeah, useless facts :D
Dmatrox
ew hale berry, not very good looking. How about sarah michelle gellar next time

Mail Man
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

Jp, u seen Sword fish ?

im surprised u didnt post the pic of her topless.

The last 3 bond movies have been GREAT cant wait for this 1. although Moddona is in it and does the track for it. :(
uRsUS
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

or even better -----> Anna Kournikova ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement