return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

New Progressive House Mix D/L & Comments Appreciated
View this Thread in Original format
DJErnieP
Hello, I just finished up my mix. Its not my first mix, but it is the one im releasing. This will be the mix i will be handing out to local promotors, so comments are definatly appreciated.

Right Click and Save "Live ReAction"

Here is the Cue List
01. Fused - Terror (Original Mix)7:27
02. Triple X - Come Closer (Harry Peat Remix)4:56
03. Situation 2wo - Way2Tite (Tarrentella Redanka Mix)5:43
04. Weekend Players - I'll Be There (Soul Mekanik Remix)5:44
05. Oscar G & Stryke - Hypnotized (Red Jerry's Dubby Vocal Mix)5:22
06. Danny Sullivan & Kemist - Snake Charmer (Original Mix)7:14
07. Starecase - See (Timo Mass Mix)7:28
08. Way Out West - Stealth (Pablo La Rosa's Mansfield Mix)6:45
09. Saeed & Palash - Watching You (Hydrogen Rockers Remix)6:29
10. Behrouz - What We Do In Life... Echoes' (Main Mix)7:30
11. Blackjack - Theme From Silvertone 6:31

This was made on Technics 1200MK2s, Pioneer DJM-500 Mixer, Audiophile Soundcard.
basd
quote:
Originally posted by DJErnieP

10. Behrouz - What We Do In Life... Echoes' (Main Mix)7:30

I have that one too :)

I'm d/l-ing it right now, I'll give my opinion when I listened to it (should be by tomorrow)
u4ea
VERY nice work :cool:

That was a great set, thanks for 71 mins of listening pleasure. I loved your tracklist. Your transitions were impressive...very smooth.

It could have been my 'phones, but seems like the hi's/bass were a little overpowering on the first song, my 'phones were bordering distortion.

I love long transitions...great job. Snake Charmer is awesome.
DJ LIQUID
i get my computer back on friday so ill be able to download it then

i cant wait! :D
DJErnieP
thanks u4ea, i was going for a deep progressive/house style. Seems one of the people i gave the mix to is a promoter for the a cafe/bar by my house. and got a positive response from him.
DJErnieP
Supposedly there was something messed up with the encoding of the mix and it starts skiping throughout the CD. so tonight im pulling the mix off the server, and uploading a re-encoded 160kbits mix. Will be up by tommorow morning. Sorry for any inconvienence.
u4ea
Put a 192Kbps mix online! :p
DJErnieP
alright guys, sorry for any trouble, but its back up now.
the new 160 kbps version. enjoy. its the same link.
DJErnieP
guys its back up. i would really appreciate a review whenever you get a chance. I put some time into getting the space on the net to post the mix just for this site.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement