return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

New guy
View this Thread in Original format
globalnomad
no alt....u know its true
Joss Weatherby
At the start of the new millenium a force of great power grew out of the west. It dawned upon the population like a light from afar. The singing song of delivernce followed every beam of light, landing upon the chosen like a gods great calling. From that beacon of hope a man of great power arose from the east, his shadow cast across man like the sins of the old, and his gaze cast down on those who were his followers, be it in practice or pretense. Those who chose to look upon his body gave themselves to him and arose upon his back. There they grazed on the hairs of his spine in the golden sun, flurshing for all eternity and making use of his gift returned their pentence forgone on those who had not turned upon him.

As the power in the west grew the shadow of the east retreated and there were many who came out unto the light that were not upon the back of the man of the east. These souls were led astray. The east had given those who had gazed upon him deliverence unto the lord and granted those the gift of eternal fields. Those who still were bound to terrestial existence were overwhelemed by the light and suffered blindnless that led to hatred and dispair. The man in the east though grew with every soul on his back grazing on him and as his shadow spread theose who had faced the west turned to gaze at the east and found themselves saved. They rose upon the back of the man and were allowed to plensih their souls anew in the great plain of eternal blis.

Anyways, the long and the short is you.
kadomony
[[[smoke]]]
Jon_Snow
"Girl You Know It's True" In love, in love, in love Girl you know it's true (girl) Oh, oh, oh, I love you I'm in love with you, girl Cause I have on my mind You're the one I think about most everytime And when you pack a smile In everything you do Don't you understand,girl, This love is true Your soft, silky hand all sweet and thin It makes me want to hold It again and again You lighten up my day and That's oh so true Together we're one, Separated we're two To make you all mine, All mine is my desire Cause you contain a Quality that I admire You're pretty and simple, You rule my world So try to understand I'm in love girl, in love I'm so in love girl, in love I'm just in love girl, and this is true [CHORUS] Girl you know it's true, oh, oh, oh I love you Yes you know it's true, oh, oh, oh I love you (girls I love you) Girl you know it's true My love is for you Girl you know it's true My love is for you It's a funny thing girl I can't explain My eyes light up When I hear your name When you sweet, sweet voice rings in My ears I just can't wait girl, until you're here And your positive outlook I really enjoy It's just like a curse between A girl and a boy These feelings I get, I often wonder why So I though I might discuss this, Girl, just you and I It's not what you wear or That I think you're a star The reason that I like you girl is for
aquila
mu butt smells like fart
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement