return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Pets........ do you have any?
View this Thread in Original format
CuteTranceBoy
I have a dog, she's the best just like her owner. Pretty damn smart too........ unlike her owner. :confused:
AlphaStarred
Got this guy recently

Intellekshual
2 kitties. a male and a female.
We'd love to get a dog one of these days. But afraid the cats won't take kindly to the dog at all.
CuteTranceBoy
quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
2 kitties. a male and a female.
We'd love to get a dog one of these days. But afraid the cats won't take kindly to the dog at all.

"WE"? .......... Please tell me when you said 'we', you meant your sister/roommate and you living together? :(
r5a
quote:
Originally posted by CuteTranceBoy
"WE"? .......... Please tell me when you said 'we', you meant your sister/roommate and you living together? :(

relax
Srussell
5 year old Siberian Husky and 5 year old...Black? Cat. It's pretty hilarious watching a 60lbs dog try to play with a 10lbs cat.
FuzzQi
Me and the girlfriend have got between us a 5 year old shiba inu dog, a cat of some sort, a millipede, and 2 zebra finches.

I reckon we'll have more by this time next year!
Lira
It's about time I let the cat out of the bag: This is Kim, and I've had her for a few months now.

Incidentally, I no longer have my pet cactus :(
Jon_Snow
Neat looking cat
Lews
I've got two cats in America, I think/hope. Pretty much the only thing I miss, actually.

FuzzQi
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
It's about time I let the cat out of the bag: This is Kim, and I've had her for a few months now.

Incidentally, I no longer have my pet cactus :(

Wizard
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Neat looking cat

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I've got two cats in America, I think/hope. Pretty much the only thing I miss, actually.

Aaawww, that's a nice way to refer to Nou and Jake :D
quote:
Originally posted by FuzzQi
Wizard

She's a wizard, hairy.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement