return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
PUSH Live @ APOCALYPSE 2003 (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
morsy
good point there
actually have nothing against this guys work cauz he is making his customers happy anyway, but his events attract a load of i hate the crowd muscle men on ex... and little kids on in speed paranoid as hell
Last time i went to an event by him was appocalypse 2000 and i left cauz i felt i was the only one there for the music and i went home at 12:10 and rented south park and watched it alone at home so imagine i prefered south park alone on new years eve Y2k instead of staying at the party:nervous: :crazy:
fastmp3
haha morsy :stongue:

well i don't trust ray junior at all
Boy trance
omg, guys are you tellin me that M.I.K.E isnt gonna end up being there!? cause this was the best news i've ever heard!!! :(
fastmp3
Boy Trance , Ray Junior is like the KareBears in Toronto , it's full of candy kids they play a lot of happy hardcore and all that crap ...
morsy
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
haha morsy :stongue:

well i don't trust ray junior at all

hehehe i prefered listening to shut ur in FAAAAAAAAAACE uncle aaa instead of some cheezy trance that night hehehe i think i mad a good choice :happy2:
fastmp3
quote:
Originally posted by morsy
hehehe i prefered listening to shut ur in FAAAAAAAAAACE uncle aaa instead of some cheezy trance that night hehehe i think i mad a good choice :happy2:

saddam 7ssin & chaitan doing their gay stuff ;)

hahaha :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
morsy
here is the devil taking it up the ass hehehe:haha: :crazy:
KrinKer
Fast

Ray don't always give Hardcore events ... He used to book good dj .... but now ... he's just trying to get people inside his events without even caring for the dj's and the crowd

That's too bad !!!

Could be cool if 514 grap Push out of the hands of ray junior tough :)

KrinKer
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Fast

Ray don't always give Hardcore events ... He used to book good dj .... but now ... he's just trying to get people inside his events without even caring for the dj's and the crowd

That's too bad !!!

Could be cool if 514 grap Push out of the hands of ray junior tough :)

KrinKer

or aria 2 hour live p.a. set before miss b ;)
ACA2000
I've never heard of Ray Junior but I'd love to see PUSH. I don't think I'd go if it meant spending new years with a bunch of 15 year old candy kid ravers.

Boy trance
I dont care WHAT the crowd is like... this is PUSH we're talking about, and IF he does come, that means it'll be his very FIRST time in north america!! AND IT'S PUSH!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this moment for 4 years!! :eek:
Nrg2Nfinit
quote:
Originally posted by Boy trance
I dont care WHAT the crowd is like... this is PUSH we're talking about, and IF he does come, that means it'll be his very FIRST time in north america!! AND IT'S PUSH!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this moment for 4 years!! :eek:

Yeah seriously.. Push first time appearance.. He might never come back..

*remembering blank and jones in toronto :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

that was just too bad :eek:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Privacy Statement