return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
'popping' your joints
View this Thread in Original format
davinox
anyone do this alot?

I do fingers and toes, but now I've started to do my neck too. Is this bad? I can pop my neck alot and sometimes they are loud and strange feeling. Will this hurt me over time?
tranceDJ
I hear from some it's not bad and from some that it is bad so I dunno. I can do my nuckles and toes and thats about it. People in school though are always cracking their necks and their backs (which are the worse cuz it's the loudest).

Whats weird is that when I pop my own joints it doesn't bother me but it grosses me out when other people do it.
lMIlk
i can seriously crack my penis. Only when its hard tho
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by lMIlk
i can seriously crack my penis. Only when its hard tho

Yeah...I've done this before too, it's hilarious.
Jayci
I'm one of those who cringe when I hear other people cracking their joints. As for me, my shoulders crack when I move them quite often, I think its from lack of exercise and years of playing softball. I heard that if you crack your fingers a lot, you can get arthritis.
biznology
yeah cracking your joints is letting air in between them...it slowly makes it arthritic. oh and once you start doing it, you need to keep doing it = why chiropractors are so popular|
Maaz
quote:
Originally posted by davinox
Will this hurt me over time?

Yes, you may have arthritis if you do it too often :p
TrAZ
i can dislocate my right shoulder on command..not all the way but if i really tried i could...its pretty cool party trick so to say, and the doctor cant explain how i can do it. But he told me not to do it much and i havnet in years..or i could get permanent damage.
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by Maaz
Yes, you may have arthritis if you do it too often :p

Drugs are bad mmmkay :p
Essential1
I'm able to pop every joint in my body. I regularly crack my knuckles, toes, knees, elbows, neck, back, and shoulders. my back and neck crack the easiest, which is probably the cause of my back problems.

Nicke
yes, I do it too :D I love it, but everytime I do it when some girls are around they all go "eeeewwwwww, that's so disgusting", so I do it some more to get them even more disgusted :)

fingers, hands, elbows, knees, toes, feet, neck.. de dick is about the only joint I haven't been able to pop :(

I heard that popping your fingers take as much damage as if you bend it 5000 times (or was it 2000?)
a-aplz
Hmm I thought you were banned dewd. :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement