return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

the next generation
View this Thread in Original format
sisterbliss
everyone who has been a ta for at least 1 year should make a thread about something that matters. then each of us will post in all the threads that the other tas make. otherwise, i think ta might die. my thread is about kids. i have 2 new ones, twins, chrissa and mika. chrissa is named after another ta echo of silence and mika is named after my husband. i was worried we wouldn't have kids (lost the first 2) so i was pretty stoked when i carried the twins the full term. next?
sisterbliss
or if u don't have kids yet, do u want kids? someday? why or why not?
Vivid Boy
who doesnt want small slaves to do yard work.
Vivid Boy
ps let ta die. its time. Ive been by her bedside for a few years now but its time she let go. I cant afford these damn medical bills. lets pull the plug
Spacey Orange
Vector A
Trance-M
I have two. Julie is 8 years old and Andy is 5. They get along very well, which is nice as that's not always the case with brothers and sisters. Funny thing is that my wife has a friend who also had a daughter and a son. Her daughter just is a few week older then ours and her son also just a few week then our son. Nice when we meet, daughters and sons of the same age, same height, so many things you recognize especially in the boys behavior.
You might think that was planned but it really was coincidence.
sisterbliss
one of my gf's has two kids, boy 8, a girl 6. her brother also has 2 kids, boy 8 and girl 5. kind of the same as what u describe; the 2 families always get together, they're a perfect fit
colonelcrisp
this year i will celebrate my 33rd straight not a fathers day. i cant wait!
Lilith
I've got 3 adopted munchkins, twin girls who are starting high school this year, (so its an excuse to buy a shotgun in the next 12 months) and a cheeky 6 year old boy who has no sense of shame when it comes to saying what he thinks.
Fairly sure all of them hate trance at this point, so all's good in the world :p

klingklang77
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange

I just like your avatar. Kraftwerk FTW!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement