return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Seb fontaine
View this Thread in Original format
KrinKer
We haven't seen him in montreal since last Haloween ( Freaky last year )

When will he be back ??

Anybody got a clue about that ?? cause i'd be there for sure !!!

KrinKer
fastmp3
no offence Charles but seb fontaine sucks :p that's my opinion tho
morsy
fast mp3 U very very BAD MAN :toocool: the guy is very good
he would make a match with ARIA crowd
SpoutnicK
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
no offence Charles but seb fontaine sucks :p that's my opinion tho

Shurrup Seb Fontaine Global Underground CD is the second bestsetller after Paul Oakenfold New York GU.

Anyway Taha doesn't now about Seb Fontaine.

I wish he will come to ARIA soon
fastmp3
booooooooo shut up all :whip:

:stongue:

no seriously i listened to a couple of his sets , he simply doesn't play the stuff i like ...

when i say he sucks i don't mean he's a bad dj , it's just that i don't like his style that's all ... don't take it bad :)
SpoutnicK
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
booooooooo shut up all :whip:

:stongue:

no seriously i listened to a couple of his sets , he simply doesn't play the stuff i like ...

when i say he sucks i don't mean he's a bad dj , it's just that i don't like his style that's all ... don't take it bad :)

Ahhhh now we are talking.
If you don;t like him is one thing and if he is not a good DJ is another thing :disbelief :disbelief

I respect your opinion
KrinKer
Taha ... U SUCK !

Seb fontaine is defenitly one of the best dj in the world ... he plays everything .. from prog , to tech/house to funky to even some trance from time to time !

But He would make the roof come off at aria
I'd be there for sure !!

KrinKer

Hope biggy as something in mind for every fonatine lover of motnreal ( and quebec city !)
morsy
i would say sebfontaine+Aria=insanity
SASHA+Aria=BRAIN DAMAGE:eyes:
MEAT
Seb Fontaine is really pretty good....i have not had the chance to hear him live, but i would definately go if he came to ottawa/montreal
iwantpow
His prototype cds are amazing, distinct style, count me in if he ever comes!

mastercongo
i havent heard much from seb, i did like his set at freaky. i remember his intro. he uses timo mass vs danny tenaglia - elements ;) pretty nice track with the cool vocals "im gonna take you on a trip of a 12 inch , yes a 12 inch" :P
discojoe
i like his style of house.. its progressive but it's got a nice grove to it much like sander k..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement