return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Sooooooooo...
View this Thread in Original format
boris_the_bear
Nou has retired again. Jenniepie, now an old saggy bag, still keeps her man (men) pleased with blowjobs. An anime thread finally emerges. There were several unsuccessful attempts to find a decent pedo replacement for me. My previous account is still banned. What else did I miss?
0100306660SAS
the collection of desperate guys still trying to one of the 2 girls on TA.
Silky Johnson
What is it with this place and butthurt losers?
Vivid Boy
I don't know but I'll tell you one thing. This place has slowly turned into the last place I'll check on the internet. I have to be sitting down in front of my laptop, bored out of my mind to come here now.
Marcus Summers
Swamper failed to make this place worth coming to and relied solely on the community to make it attractive. No offense, but refusing to create a mobile version, continuing with ing vbulletin, and having an out of date website ruined any chance of this place surviving the age of social media.
boris_the_bear
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson

I don't know. Ask yourself and maybe stop logging in one day

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus Summers
Swamper failed to make this place worth coming to and relied solely on the community to make it attractive

I thought that's sort of what the community wanted. Anyway, I have no issues with the absense of a mobile version and an outdated platform, but that's just me...
0100306660SAS
quote:

youre the biggest one !!!

from the stories ive heard about you...

HAHAHA

get it? yep. you did get it.
DJ Sarah H
quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by 0100306660SAS
youre the biggest one !!!

from the stories ive heard about you...

HAHAHA

get it? yep. you did get it.

OK, had enough of you now, your posting history on this forum is one of a troll, you have already personally insulted other members and this is the final time.

You mentioned 'banhammer' in another thread, well the ban hammer has just hit you.

I look forward to banning your new alt.
OrangestO
Second-to-worst mod ever.
Silky Johnson
Hahaha, bye loser!

Innocence Lost
Byeee
boris_the_bear
Wow what a sad place this has become
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement