return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Darius Syrossian
View this Thread in Original format
ItalianPoiSon
Did you guys hear about this situation? Sounds pretty legit he would ditch them over his fans...

heres the one link I read http://www.harderbloggerfaster.com/...into-disrepute/
Silky Johnson
Yeah, been reading about it through FB. From the sounds of it this guy is notorious for burning bridges, insane FB rants and whatnot (I do remember that BPM mess he was involved in, lol)...seems like he's full of drama, regardless of his relationship with Sankeys, and people are saying he's been pissing promoters, etc off for years.

You also have to love that he said something to the effect of "not playing the childish slander game" then went on to talk the club, lol.

DRA-HA-HAMAAAAA
geroin
i'm more interested in Pleasure State drama that is happening on facebook now.
geroin
https://www.facebook.com/charnisjon...153217352903430
Silky Johnson
Lol, yeah that's gold too. How embarrassing, and not surprising. Anabel Englund is trash. That was evident last year at Corona Sunsets.

But the in rapping omg. Beyond cringe worthy.
geroin
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Lol, yeah that's gold too. How embarrassing, and not surprising. Anabel Englund is trash. That was evident last year at Corona Sunsets.

But the in rapping omg. Beyond cringe worthy.

hah i had to turn it off after that part.
planetaryplayer
mk sucks so bad now WTF. how does lee foss or anabel englund have any sort of following. I've never heard anything about darius being hard to work with or anything like that though. but amine edge and dance blow as well. i browsed through that vid and its a circus act to me. why did they record it - i missed out of the drama part of it, what was that about ?
ItalianPoiSon
quote:
Originally posted by geroin
i'm more interested in Pleasure State drama that is happening on facebook now.

hey can you fill me in? the link is not working. I actually do like their music, lee is a bit of a douche in person, I have to say hes the exact opposite of Jamie in terms of being approachable...
jad
quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
hey can you fill me in? the link is not working. I actually do like their music, lee is a bit of a douche in person, I have to say hes the exact opposite of Jamie in terms of being approachable...

It's Jon Charnis addressing this video..

I agree with planetary on this.. I still don't understand all the hype that got him to this point of recognition as a dj. I get that his productions and label pushed a trendy sound, but I don't think that warrants him being able to travel around, get mashed, and perform at such a level.. He should leave the djing to djs that have earned it and know what they're doing.. and drop the rapping completely.

People are too quick to jump on trends and support djs that don't deserve it. Trends come and go, but the end of the day, it's genuine artists that still keep the respect of their fans in the long run.
Silky Johnson
Seriously though, how weird and embarrassed did you all feel when he started rapping? Wtf lol. What a goddamn tool. :stongue:

MSZ
Social media, yea.
Mach X
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement