return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

It's Just Not The Same Anymore....
View this Thread in Original format
NordicTrackBoy
Gone were those days when you got your little flyer, and on that flyer there is a number. You call that number, only to get to get to a location where it's not the actual place, and when you get to that location someone is there to give you another number to call. Then you call that number to get to that location which you think is the actual place only to get another number. You call that number and finally, DESTINATION! Usually an abandoned warehouse in an industrial location. *SIGH* Memories........... a tear just dropped from my eye thinking back. You youngsters have no idea.

Small venues were always the best.
Mr.Mystery
Lagrangian
You mean before ... Um ... The Internet? Where I come from, people get shot for giving out wrong addresses.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian
You mean before ... Um ... The Internet? Where I come from, people get shot for giving out wrong addresses.

Shot..that's it? What you live in retirement community??? I get shot all the time man.
Vivid Boy
Pfft just today I got shot for holding the door open for physically handicapped 5 yr old girl. She didn't need my help
Boomer187
Bro, I was reading that...and got shot.
Vivid Boy
Trus ppl in my circle have been shot for a lot less by the same bullet. My brother once got shot for doing nothing just in case he did do something in the future.
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
Trus ppl in my circle have been shot for a lot less by the same bullet. My brother once got shot for doing nothing just in case he did do something in the future.

wut dis world coming to bro, smh.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Bro, I was reading that...and got shot.

:stongue::stongue:

Boomhax!
w0nderl@nd
Back in my day we had to walk 30 miles uphill in the snow past armies of gangsters & when we got shot, we just rubbed some dirt on it and kept on going. Say kids, get off my lawn.

OrangestO
Nouuuuuserrrrrrr.
EarnYourKeep
quote:
Originally posted by Lagrangian

sounds SUS to me, tired of these basic local ass bitch simp niggas claiming 'where i'm from' like they hard or some
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement