return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Problem TYPING in Forums????
View this Thread in Original format
tiesto14
for the past week or so...i have been experiencing trouble when i type responses or start threads and write in the white box..like usual...

for some reason...i will type and it seems that letters wont appear or spaces wont appear ....

i KNOW it's only on TA because i havent seen this anywhere else...in any other forum or with any prog i use..

so every post i make i have to recheck spelling again and again to see what letters didnt happen to appear....

anyone else have this problem on TA lateley?
Maaz
No, my computer sometimes writes things with strange fonts, but this is nothing too "unusual" :p
DJ-Lukeass
No that hasnt happened to me yet but i have had a problem lately my self i go to reply to a post but it just goes onto a white page with the address of the post on
:( :( :(
DJ Sunburn
time for a new keyboard?
Az
nope must just be you :rolleyes:
The Master
quote:
Originally posted by Az
nope must just be you :rolleyes:

Now thatīs an intelligent reply!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you donīt like someone here in trancEaddict, then please donīt reply and stop trying to start a flame war with ths kind of rude answers, it is not only unnecesary but it is also becoming really irritating and uncomfortable, OK?
Vivid Boy
I think its a omen trying to say to stop replying to threads or making ur own....
caroline
I think it's terrorism.
The Master
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
I think its a omen trying to say to stop replying to threads or making ur own....

If you donīt like someone here in trancEaddict, then please donīt reply and stop trying to start a flame war with ths kind of rude answers, it is not only unnecesary but it is also becoming really irritating and uncomfortable, OK?
caroline
quote:
Originally posted by The Master

Dude, do you like say that in every post you reply to?
Or am I in the Twilight Zone here.

Tranzlucent
quote:
Originally posted by caroline

If you donīt like someone here in trancEaddict, then please donīt reply and stop trying to start a flame war with ths kind of rude answers, it is not only unnecesary but it is also becoming really irritating and uncomfortable, OK? :stongue:
The Master
quote:
Originally posted by caroline

Both, it was fair and necessary.

tiesto14, if you have a batteries keyboard then it can be the problem.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement