return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Angels & Demons
View this Thread in Original format
Lagrangian
There Is a War On For Your Soul.

"Even with their human physiology, considering that the hybrid genetic profile is extremely resonant with the soul nature of their creators, it is very likely the latter intend to incarnate into these bodies themselves. Some hybrids may be born with alien souls, others may function as empty containers that work their way into strategic social positions and standby to receive the alien soul at a later time. It is also possible that hybrids have their own unique soul matrix, though the end result would be the same. And if the human soul matrix were forced to incarnate into hybrid bodies, the genetic influence and consequent personality modifications would leave its scars on the soul and lead to a handicapping in the spiritual areas.

As far as mass incarnation by alien souls into hybrid bodies is concerned, occupying hybrid bodies would afford our alien manipulators the strengths of both alien and human races with none of either’s weaknesses. Human weakness is the longing for individual freedom and ability to empathize, and alien weakness is the inability to stay in our physical environment for prolonged periods of time. The hybrids are biologically robust like us because they have virtually human bodies, but they will be be mentally superior and loyal to the aliens if they have souls identical to them. Additionally, since offspring are imprinted with the soul energies of both parents, it would quicken the metaphysical modification of mankind for the hybrid parent to have a negatively oriented alien soul.

There are also potential timeline and hyperdimensional factors to consider, namely that if aliens are from another dimension, another timeline, from the future, etc. then creating suitable bodies for themselves here offers them a secure foothold in our reality. By interbreeding with us, they could karmically entangle themselves with us, thereby latching themselves like barnacles onto the destiny of humanity. Maybe their realm is dying and ours is still in its prime, hence by anchoring themselves into our world they can ensure both their physical and metaphysical relevance and survival."

http://montalk.net/alien/35/synopsi...ien-master-plan
Lagrangian
It's probably time you and I hope and support Russia fights the Shadow Government in D.C and stands for all benevolent souls of the world.

The mercenaries are out and we must fight back!

NSFW
http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

Extrapolated From the source:

"And the entire rectum track had been cored out leaving a large gaping hole, similar to how an apple core remover will slice out the center leaving the outside fully intact.

Further perplexing is the fact that there was no blood. It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence."

"Precise "cookie cutter" holes are discovered in strategical positions throughout the body used for extracting internal organs. This level of precision suggests that the operation was executed with speed, the application of heat or lasers, all occurring as the subject was still alive."

"In a case like this, the presence of cerebral edema without direct traumatic origin is a strong characteristic of an agonizing death. In confirmation, the autopsy CONCLUSION explicitly states as causa mortis (cause of the death):

"...acute haemorhage in multiple traumatisms. There is a component of causa mortis by vagus stimulation" (implying cardio-respiratory arrest caused by extreme pain). "The victim shows injuries with vital reaction characteristics, i.e., there is the component "torture". The suggested modus operandi is: incisions in soft parts and natural orifices using sucking devices".

You better believe in something.
Mr.Mystery
g̶̲͔̼̓͆͊̒͂̓o͈̲͛͊̅ͫ̈̾̓̕o̍̾͗̌ͨ̈́̾d̪̰͇̦ ̪̗̙̤͙̆͑̓̆̋͝s̬̪̥̉̄͒ḧ̥̪̹͖̈͊ͭi͙͙̲͎͚̥̔̿ͥ̾̋t̻̱̘̳̓͐̋͋̒ ̩̳̅́̏̅̇͆̕g̰ͫ̈̓ͯ͌̔̋o̥̪ͪ̆౦̵͙̩̪̦ͩͩ́ԁ̣̟͆ͅ ̶ͪ͗͒͂̂͗̚s̼̑̈H̹̠̹͎ͨ̆͠i̲͕̞͚͎̩̽̌̓ͥ̂̋̾t̿̎̿ͬ̽́ ̑ͦ̒̃҉͇̳t̞̞̼̰͔̘ͯ̾̉ḥ̘̩͊̐̎ͭ̚a̬̤̮͙̮̿̈ͧ̔t̴̠͊̀s͕̭̤̼̟͔͋̓͞ ͣ̽ͪ̐̆̇̑✔͖͕̮̟̲̩͓̽̒͊ ̵̒̒ͤ̐ͧ̚s̠̤̘̏̃ͣ̓͑o͈̩̟̞̩͖̾̅̉̏m̃e̫ͤ͘ ̈́̾͆̐͐ͤ̔҉g̢͉̊o̞̠̹̱͔̥ͫo̻̜̝̣̘͟d̷̺͈̲̺̽̾̓̈s̵̩͕̙͕̅̽ͯ͒hͪ҉̯̠̦͉̺͉̤ȋ̈̈̚t͗ͮ̾ ͙͇̝ͯ̒̑̇r̼̼͒́͑́ͥ̆̍͡i̮̭̻͒̌̓̆g̴̫̭͍̯̻̻̿ͧh͓̟͔̺̩̱͋̌̍ͥͮ̎ͧͅt̷͉͖̜ͭ̀̃ͧ̒̌t̖͈͔̺̗͔̉͗̇͢h̨e͖͖͔͖̣̤̓̓ͥ͑͛͠r̘̙̥̓e̒̂̆́̇͆ ͔̄͑̊̐̍r͊͞i̽ġ̮̦̜͓̣̅̎͑ͣ̀ḣ̞͙̱̱̲ẗ̪͇̲̱̰̗✔̘͎͔̥̝̟̼t̰̼͎̥̪ͥ̄͂h͎͓̭̣ͯ͒ẹ̶̣͓̥̝͆̃r̴̳e͛ͫͨ͒̽̂͗ ̩̪̯̟̲̗ͮ̔̏̈́̿ͦ͐✔̪͓̝̤͉̿̀̅̄͌ͥͨ✔̫̲͋͊͌͗͐̋͑i̝̫̭͔̹͎͐͟ͅf̯̥̻̮̖̺ͣ̔̃͟ ̯̃̊͊͋́͞ͅĩ̂ͮͪ ̰͇͇ͧ̽̐̿̆̈̄ḑ͉̜̮͈̿̄ͤö̻́̀ͪ̽ ̉͊ƽ̭͐̐̈̐̏͗a̖͕͇̣͒ͭ̾ͣ̅ͬү̦͍̻ͯ̆͋̉̈́̀ͭ͠ ̘̱̫̼̦̈́̓̈̎́ͧ̎ͅs̗̭͡o̵͚̙ ̋͌̿ͨ͗̆͏̥̬̩̞̼̬̙m̦y̋ͩͨ͋̈ ͎̖ͦ͂̑̇͜ś͖͓̫̈͊͢e͚̳̯̪͍̗̫ľ͚̖̗̥͜ḟ̧̭̼ͩ ͖̏ͩ̌̚�̪̣̟̞̞͉ͯ�̣̜͗̌̾͞ ̣̎̄͋̓͝i̼̰̗ͣ̄͒̓͟ ̭̥̣̤̲͍̒̎͛s̛̳a̻̫͚͚͖͇ͪ̄̾ͬ̾̚̚͢ͅȳ͉͔͓͖̱͖̍͜ ̘͍͖̳ͮ̈ͫs̓ͭͥo̘͖͎̮̼̥̣ͩ̓̏̅͆ͧͥ͝ ̤̠̆͝�̣̣̻̙̞̒ͩ̏͆͗�̘̭͔̦͎̭ͫ̉͂͊̈́ͅ ̬̻̰͕̄͒̓̅̔͂̆t͙̆h̘͙͙̺̯̯̹a̢̜̮̙͈̝̥̠̎t͐͝sͩ͒͏ ̜͔̟̮̿̓ͩw̡̖̰̟̒̊̂h͚̭ͬ̃͂͝
Mr.Mystery
Preforming the action of rolling, similar to a circular motion, at the approximate speed of 343 meters per second. I have many destinations, and it is necessary that I follow my own personal spectra of colors. I am unable to stay at this particular location, for I must keep myself in motion. I find there to be but a single way for me to envision what is to come on the path on which I move. I advise that we continue to progress, and that neither one of us should attempt to predict what shall happen next, as it would be wiser to continue following the set of instructions that I had laid out. Putting our trust into that which is not within our site. I would ask that you follow my leadership, as I shall liberate you as a result.

Accept my guidance, liberate my being. Rely on me, and we shall soon escape from this large urban settlement. I shall make haste through this area. Accept my guidance, liberate my being. Rely on me, and we shall soon escape from this large urban settlement. I shall make haste through this area, and you will see that I've not belied the result. Accept my guidance. Aye.

Deleterious obstacles are wandering in a grievous matter at each turn of the axis. You must rely on your mental and emotional senses, as well as continue your existence and receive new knowledge. I am aware that with a fortunate series of events, I shall overcome these obstacles. I fear there is no other strategy aside from this one that is effective, and there is a single objective to achieve. I have no concern for what obstacles are to come. Neither one of us should attempt to predict what shall happen next, as it would be wiser to continue following the set of instructions that I had laid out. We must discover the next step, regardless of what it may turn out to be. I ask that you follow my leadership, as I shall liberate you as a result.

Accept my guidance, liberate my being. Rely on me, and we shall soon escape from this large urban settlement. I shall make haste through this area. Accept my guidance, liberate my being. Rely on me, and we shall soon escape from this large urban settlement. I shall make haste through this area, and you will see that I've not belied the result. Accept my guidance. Accept my guidance.

I shall make haste through this area. Aye.
Jon_Snow
OrangestO
Silky Johnson
https://www.google.ca/search?q=gay+..._sm=93&ie=UTF-8
Jon_Snow
Silky Johnson
Hahaha, Roger is the . No pun intended.
Jon_Snow

This is equally thread relevant

Roger is awesome. I'm not really sure how someone was able to get a naked gay alien on mainstream tv

Lagrangian
Some claims might be seem far fetched to the skeptic, and rightly so. For these events described are not 'repeatable' hence 'non-scientific' at heart. However, I have experienced what most people refer to as the 'paranormal', and yes, the Alien UFO phenomena in the Pacific Northwest and California.

I personally believe that our existence is multidimensional, but like a child without knowledge of High School Physics: one is lead to believe that mass actually makes objects in free-fall accelerate faster than lighter objects - when in reality, mass is negligent in traditional vacuum. You think UFOs dont exist because they defy your definition of reality.

So that means that you're ignorant and arrogant to assume that your point of view, devoid of any personal experience, is the norm. Well, before taking Quantum mechanics in College, oh im sorry....you never took that class in College, huh? Hmm, well, most people think of light as rays - but, because of QM we know matter, including light, is measured in packets composed of the so-called particle-wave duality; therefore, all matter, including the wooden floor beneath you (if you have wooden floors) is both solid and also fluid, but because of gravity and the collapse of the wave function when it reaches our sight, in addition to sensory perception of rigidness, we believe the floor to be unquestionably 'solid'.

Hence, the realm of perception and consciousness. Here in the Bay Area, we have a small group of Zen Buddhist enthusiasts who explore the possibilities of transcendental meditation and enlightenment. We're a dying breed, the new generations have very little connection to this 'fourth dimension', if you will. Back in the day, Jack Sarfatti, who still lives in the SF-Bay Area led a small group of philosophers, journeyman physicists, and UFO enthusiasts to a cafe where they would discuss the paranormal and the physics of hyperspace. I have met him in person, he leads a very eccentric lifestyle and claims to have experienced a face-to-face with extraterrestrials.

You can learn more about him here, he has met and worked with Lenny Susskind, David Bohm, Ahranov, and others.

http://stardrive.org/stardrive/

Roger Penrose believes Quantum Field Theory is not a solid practice which, without modification and mathematical trickery, leads to ambiguous results that do not correlate with observation. He posits that consciousness should pave the way for new 'beyond the standard model of physics'. Therefore, one can only do so much in terms of rational scientific analysis in the field of the paranormal. Once you have experienced this, whether this was a sighting, increased awareness, telepathy, etc. Your views are turned upside down, and in some way, you become more powerful - I liken this to becoming superhero - you must unlock that part of the brain and yes, soul, in order to transcend into hyperspace and connect with that which cannot be seen in plain sight.

addendum: above, I posit that light is matter, but this might seem ambiguous. So let me rephrase what i meant, light can be perceived in different energy states or quantum states. For example, In the field of semiconductors, we are focused on topological photonics, which in some way, treats light as a bendable medium which can absorb and transmit information like a superconductor through very thin nanotubes and films which coil around a solenoid of sorts. I have a few patents in the work dealing with Microwave Photonics. Send me a PM if you're interested and looking for a research position in the US, we can accomodate you if you're needing visa sponsorship and so forth.
Silky Johnson
So did aliens actually brainwash you into being gay?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement