return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
review: tiesto @ cabana
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
He's still got it!
Mach X
Wow Tiesto @ Cabana was garbage!
Vivid Boy
hahaha I actually attended. not for the music.....just for the plastic surgery runway

and yes I had a cabana lol. when hunting for wild animals you must use the correct bait
Mach X
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
hahaha I actually attended. not for the music.....just for the plastic surgery runway

and yes I had a cabana lol. when hunting for wild animals you must use the correct bait

I buy Audi and Mercedes keychains from ebay and put them on my Mazda key ring and leave them on the bar and table. Also steal empty grey goose bottles from other tables and fill them up in the pool and leave them all around me.
Vivid Boy
what about the sparklers????

I have found that looking for dropped lighters then grinding up the flint to put on toilet paper wrapped around a bar straw works best.
Vivid Boy
I shouldn't be revealing this secret since it will be included in my ebook "how to douche out without spending the required money" but always tell the girls drake is part of your party. They can stay for 30 mins but when drake shows up they have to leave due to security issues but let me take your number now and I'll let you know details about the afterparty.
Mach X
I try to find girls so drunk and crosseyed, and tell them that I am drake.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I try to find girls so drunk and crosseyed, and tell them that I am drake.

I'll let you help write my second e book.
MSZ
geroin
_

Dior Homme
The talent really shines between July-September though.

That's where you prey on them...
Vivid Boy
exactly. thats why during mid June you start the roids. You basically have 3 weeks to swole like crazy and then have 3 months to get as much sex in as possible. Then during the off season you deflate and let that belly grow. I usually take the money I get on Christmas from my grandmother and just buy a monster stack for mid June.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement