return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
It's Friday, part XXVII
View this Thread in Original format
Ted Promo
Pale pilsner pitched upon the lacquered counter, canter toward the sour corners in the dingy pub. Ankles stained in soot and solemnly sagging underneath loose trousers. The fragrance of an intermingling group of subsets, delinquents lingering loosely in the shadows. A crease of dim light cuts across the flagellating motes as a sneer curls the lips of the bartender in a vice vacillating between bartered trust and vengeful allegations.

She was only 19, the face of a pheromone, the price of coddled camphor in the local village fighting off old heirlooms, stolen trophies. Credit cards maxed out, cunt as clean as a whistle. Frittered frissons and fettered thistle, a saliva-covered whistle echoes off the brittle bricks, caroms off the candlesticks, hangs in the harem next to the tossed chopsticks, and settles in the puffed pillows.

Here is where the magic happens....
planetaryplayer
its thursday brah
Sushipunk
Oh god yes, dad me Ted.
Silky Johnson
I'm getting married tomorrow. :)
Dykes_on_Jay
Don't do it.
planetaryplayer
the more pigeons you make explode the more successful your marriage will be IMO
Chimney
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson

Congratulations :)

Sitting at home, gf coming over in a bit. Movie times!
DJ Sarah H
quote:

Congratulations Jen!!

I hope you have an amazing day and I bet you are going to look FAB!

Tonight and Tomorrow, I have a double bill of DJing @ ONeils in my home town :)
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
quote:

Congrats Jennypoo! Post some pics :gsmile:
Trance-M
It was a great week, this weekend things can only get better :)

Yes, no Dutch DJ no.1 DJ Mag Top100, so no interviews on tv this week :)

MSZ
SYSTEM-J
I've finally finished my monster prog-athon mix and I've spent all evening battling my own Internet connection and Soundcloud to upload it. Currently 67% through the third attempt, eyes closed, fingers crossed and ephemeral allegiances offered up to any faith system featuring a God Of Reliable Uploads.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement