return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Icon Nightclub
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c
Any down low on this place? I read in the article Louis Puig and Emi Guerra are heading this project. I love Space but I'm still quite bitter with the way those clowns at GOBIG (Guerra) handled the UR1 Festival a couple years back.

ARTICLE

I would also assume the opening date will be either on or before WMC?
Donnie Gryphon
quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Any down low on this place? I read in the article Louis Puig and Emi Guerra are heading this project. I love Space but I'm still quite bitter with the way those clowns at GOBIG (Guerra) handled the UR1 Festival a couple years back.

ARTICLE

I would also assume the opening date will be either on or before WMC?

Icon is owned by Icon Hospitality. Which I don't believe Emi is involved with by knowledge.
Cool1g
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Icon is owned by Icon Hospitality. Which I don't believe Emi is involved with by knowledge.

Emi seems to be involved in some manner as he was posting on social media today about openings there.
Donnie Gryphon
quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Emi seems to be involved in some manner as he was posting on social media today about openings there.

The marketing portion of it which his company does for a number of different businesses around Miami.
Cool1g
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
The marketing portion of it which his company does for a number of different businesses around Miami.

i guess one's definition of 'involved' is what's up here.... Emi might not be an owner/investor but arguably he's involved at least business-wise I guess...
Donnie Gryphon
quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
i guess one's definition of 'involved' is what's up here.... Emi might not be an owner/investor but arguably he's involved at least business-wise I guess...

So a vendor.
Cool1g
turns out Emi is a partner:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/music/...complex-8113173
XRumerTest
Hello. And Bye.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement