return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 3 
You know what would be really cool?
View this Thread in Original format
Eugene
Imagine you are DJ'ing at a party or a club.

There you are, spinning in front of a dancing crowd, cueing up records and smiling as you feel the music go through every nerve, every fiber of your body, enjoying the wonderful party atmosphere around you -- the atmosphere created by you, bringing joy and music to people.

Suddenly, somewhere in the middle of the crowd, in the middle of all that frenzy, -- you spot someone... and that someone is a girl, who is so beautiful that for a moment you forget what your next planned track is. There is instant eye-to-eye communication; she doesn't take her eyes off you, even as she dances with her friends. And you continue looking at her, and smiling.

Then, you pull out from your collection NuNRG - The Moon Loves The Sun, and with the previous track still going but slightly muted, say into the mike, still looking at her: "And this next song... this next romantic track... is for someone really special... for YOU!" And you point at her. :crazy:

How's that for a DJ'ing experience? :crazy: :thepirate :)
dj phu
Are u a MC or a Dj, i'm a little confuse here.
Vizay
hmmm I get ya but I don't know if I would go as far as calling the moon loves the sun romantic....maybe not soft enough ;)

but yeah, that would be very cool....and you would probably win her heart to.....wich girl wouldn't be flattered by that ;)
Devbert
real DJ's never get on the mic. No words are needed.
quddha
Hahha. that is kinda cheezy :P and that song is kinda creepy more than romantic in my mind. :P
Vizay
creepy...nah I don't think so.....or well....maybe....I don't know :D

just now that it's one of my favourite songs actually :D
mikefasssy
i agree with devbert
Devbert
A real baller DJ would pull out Cosmicman - I Love You (Shane 54 Remix), start mixing it in, then right before it goes off, point at her.
hey cheggy
The DJ at Greenwood in Sydney was getting head behind the decks. Now that would be cool
IronDragon
The whole instant chemistry thing is cool but getting on the mic and saying "this song is for you" is a bit too 80's teen flick cheesy for me.

Project T
quote:
Originally posted by Devbert
A real baller DJ would pull out Cosmicman - I Love You (Shane 54 Remix), start mixing it in, then right before it goes off, point at her.

sound plan :)
JayKuE
quote:
Originally posted by Devbert
real DJ's never get on the mic. No words are needed.

indeedy..

so eugene? what night did you dream this up?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement