return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Florida man tosses live alligator into drive-thru window
View this Thread in Original format
Vector A
quote:
Have you ever seen a flying alligator? A worker at a Wendy's drive-thru did when a customer threw a 3 1/2 foot gator into the window of the restaurant east of Loxahatchee, according to a report from WPTV.

Joshua James, 23, of Jupiter is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, illegally killing, possessing or capturing an alligator, and second-degree larceny petit theft, according to the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office. The incident happened in October.

He was arrested recently by U.S. Marshals.

James pulled up to the drive-thru window for his order, got a drink from the employee, and then he threw the gator into the restaurant, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission told the station.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weir...indow/80033890/

His parents have said that it was "just a prank": http://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...-a-stupid-prank

:haha:
Jon_Snow
quote:

Woman stops Florida cop for speeding: ‘The reason I pulled you over today …’

By_Sarah Larimer February 1

When a South Florida woman_noticed another driver she thought was speeding, she followed the car and eventually confronted the man behind the wheel.

What makes this traffic stop notable, though, was that she had followed a police officer. That means footage of the encounter shows a citizen chiding an officer for his driving — not the other way around.

“The reason I pulled you over today, and I’m asking you to come over and have a conversation, is because I saw you since Miller Drive, when you were first jumping onto the Palmetto, and you were pushing 90 miles an hour,” the woman told the officer after he poked his head into her open car_window.

“Really?” the officer said. “Okay.”

“Yes,” the woman responded in one of three video clips posted last week on YouTube.

“The Miami-Dade Police Department will have the officer’s immediate command staff investigate the matter, once the officer and citizen are identified,” police director Juan Perez told CBS affiliate WFOR in a statement. “The appropriate course of action will be taken at that point.”

A few years ago, the Sun-Sentinel, a newspaper in South Florida, won a Pulitzer Prize for its investigation into off-duty officers speeding on the roadways.

The investigation, which analyzed toll data, determined that nearly 800 officers from several departments and agencies were reaching excessive speeds, sometimes hitting 130 mph.

The video clips were posted to YouTube under the name Claudia Castillo.

You can’t see Castillo in any of YouTube the videos; you can only hear her voice as she explains what has happened.

“It’s just troublesome, you know, to see,” she said. “I mean, I’m sure he’s a good guy, but you know, nobody’s above the law.”

Here’s how the conversation continued after the pair stopped:

“I just wanted to know: What’s the emergency?” she asked the officer as the two talked on the side of a roadway.

“Um, I don’t know how fast I was going,” the officer responded. “But I can tell you this — I’m on the way to work right now. I don’t believe I was speeding, but like I said, you’re entitled to your opinion.”

That’s when the officer — whose name wasn’t included in the clip — told the woman that he pulled over because he thought_she_was dealing with an emergency.

“Everything fine?” the officer asked.

“No, everything’s fine,” the woman responded. “It’s your speeding.”

“Well, then I apologize,” the officer replied. “And I’ll be sure to slow down then.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/01/woman-stops-florida-cop-for-speeding-the-reason-i-pulled-you-over-today/
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
Werd, it's in my neck of the woods :haha:
DJ RANN
quote:
James pulled up to the drive-thru window for his order, got a drink from the employee, and then he threw the gator into the restaurant, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission told the station.

While read this, my mind automatically played the main verse for Team America - Yeah.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement