return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Identity Theft
View this Thread in Original format
AmberLea
So last month I was doing my taxes with Turbo Tax. When I finalized my return I got an error message saying I already filed. I was like WTF. Did I get kinda drunk and file and not remember?!? So I put a call in and found out some MF filed using my social security number. :mad: I thought it was random bad luck and figured someone got into my Turbo Tax account and stole my info. But I got super paranoid and started changing all my passwords on everything. The following day I was reviewing my credit file and could no longer control my mouse on my laptop. But I could see the arrow moving all over and figured someone was viewing it remotely. I shut my computer off and got really scared. Turned it back on to do a factory restore. When I got to the last step I got a black screen and weird messages. Turned it off and called it a day. Next morning an Indian guy called from what he said was Microsoft Windows and insisted I turn my laptop on so he could view it remotely to correct "hundreds of error messages". Hung up on him. He continues to call me from area codes in NY, TX, and FL. A few days later I got a welcome letter from Bank of America for the Health and Savings account I opened at my old address. This is the same address used on the fake refund. My brother lives there now so I was able to get the letter and immediately called and was told my new debit card was mailed to my po box in Miami. I cancelled the card and account and immediately changed all my financial logins, passwords, bank accounts, ect. That Indian mother er continues to call me from different numbers which are obviously fake. He says in a thick accent, "This is Mike Marsh and I need you to turn on your computer", like he hasn't already called me and got hung up on 109 times. I have not turned on my laptop since and also changed my wifi name and password. Has anything like this happened to any of you?
Jon_Snow
No, but I remembered the time a guy seeing Slylee installed a keylogger on her computer.

One suggestion I could make is to use paragraphs.
Silky Johnson
That guy was a TA lol what was his username??
Jon_Snow
Was a uk bloke I confused with dervish but I can't remember his name.

But I do remember that's when the legend of Bobby was born.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
That guy was a TA lol what was his username??

DJ_Eternal, lol.
Jon_Snow
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
DJ_Eternal, lol.

I did a search for keylogger and came up with this...

Sushipunk
:stongue:
AmberLea
quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
No, but I remembered the time a guy seeing Slylee installed a keylogger on her computer.

One suggestion I could make is to use paragraphs.

Lol. Did he find anything good stalking her?
planetaryplayer
i give good prices for my detective work. pm if interested. first name dirk last name mcderk. you can only refer to me as detective or lord. you're in luck because I'm currently at war with most brown nations (India Pakitstan Sri lanky) they are untrustworthy
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
DJ_Eternal, lol.

Ah yes, haha. Used to chat with him on MSN.

Alex
Did he send you a file called "mybigcock2007.kyelogger.exe"?
Silky Johnson
:stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement