return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Alley McBeal: Scene saying "sex" that is extremely sexy
View this Thread in Original format
trancendental
Here's a scene from Alley McBeal

" Fish asks Ling if they are taking their relationship seriously. He points out that, although they have been dating for four months, they have yet to have sex. Ling explains that she enjoys foreplay… and proceeds to run her tongue up Fish’s index finger. Fish finds the sensation quite erotic. Later, Nelle observes that Ling never says the word "sex." She refers to the act instead as "it." Ling tells Nelle that whenever she says the word "sex," it drives men, and even some women, completely crazy. Nelle convinces her to say the word… and realizes that she is telling the truth, begs her to say again "

I don't watch Alley McBeal but that scene was from second season episode twelve. Alright I was wondering if anyone has a video clip of it when Ling says Sex. Where can I find it off the net? I can't find it in Kazaa or any thing else. Supposedly it drove my female friend absolutely crazy, that the character Ling when say "sex" said it in a very sexy way. Like how many way can women say sex and sound very sexy? For me it's 90% of the time. hehe Now I want to see that clip for myself. :toothless

So I need help if anyone can help me find this holy grail. It adds nicely to my video and audio clip collection. i.e. Christy Turlington and Noaemi Campbell walking into KFC, Homer explaining to Lisa what is a muppet :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement