return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

What happened to Stu?
View this Thread in Original format
Jon_Snow
I'm thinking a croc ate him. He wasn't the best mod but I'm going to miss him.
Lira
You remember he always had the worst roommates, right? Well, I'm afraid his roommie may have stuck a cracker in his clacker to fend off an attacker, but being bit of a slacker he put way more than intended for a smacker, and triggered a mass whacker :(

It wasn't even his first time:

RIP STU 1543 - 2016
Sushipunk
I'm still around occasionally, just mega busy and don't have time for much internet kinda stuff :/
Lira
You're alive? This is now an NT News thread!

DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I'm still around occasionally, just mega busy and don't have time for much internet kinda stuff :/

TA has been relegated to "internet kinda stuff"? This is the shrine of all webz. Where else can you get grade A cyber stalking mixed with semi (well, completely) racist rants about asians mixed mixed with running commentary about Eric's midlife crises football injuries or meltdowns from basement dwellers over hooker usage?

TA, That's where.
Dykes_on_Jay
I could switch up races if you like.

Pick one.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
TA has been relegated to "internet kinda stuff"? This is the shrine of all webz. Where else can you get grade A cyber stalking mixed with semi (well, completely) racist rants about asians mixed mixed with running commentary about Eric's midlife crises football injuries or meltdowns from basement dwellers over hooker usage?

TA, That's where.

DAVE DRESDEN.

IMO, anyway.

I love this place, lol.
Jon_Snow
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I forgot it's gay pride month in Australia :disbelief
DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
I could switch up races if you like.

Pick one.

Dykes_on_Jay
The best part is that that ad was a blantant rip off of an italian one that was less racist.

If i had the choice, i would choose to be a jigaboo way before a chinngchong.

Google: darkie toothpaste. Im lazy. You will lol. Oh chinar.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement