return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Friday 61
View this Thread in Original format
Zoso
Getting close to a 69, ya'll. :gsmile: So, what so you, wh00r3s of COR? You got weekend plans? We got rain last night, so I get to mow again. I imagine most of the weekend will be spent in spirited debate about the UK exit, amirite? :eyespop:
Silky Johnson
My first weekend back to work in 5 weeks! Glad for it actually, having fun every weekend is exhausting. Need the normalcy. :o
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
My first weekend back to work in 5 weeks! Glad for it actually, having fun every weekend is exhausting. Need the normalcy. :o

LOL, 5 weeks, holy . You must be one of them thar "French Canadians". :D Don't the French generally only have to work 9 months a year? I have so many usernames/logins for work-related programs/sites, I have to use a password manager program to keep them all straight. The last time I looked, I had 70 user/pw entries for work in the pw database. If I took 5 weeks off, I don't think I'd remember 2 out of 70. But...I am old. :whip:
Trance-M
Euro 2016 now really starts. I guess I hope Belgium does well.

Brexit of course is all over the news. GB clearly is divided between north and south.

Lot of damage in my area as a supercell hit us last night. About 50 km from here ice-balls with the size of tennis-balls came down.
We were lucky.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
LOL, 5 weeks, holy . You must be one of them thar "French Canadians". :D Don't the French generally only have to work 9 months a year? I have so many usernames/logins for work-related programs/sites, I have to use a password manager program to keep them all straight. The last time I looked, I had 70 user/pw entries for work in the pw database. If I took 5 weeks off, I don't think I'd remember 2 out of 70. But...I am old. :whip:

Lol! Well normally I work every other weekend. But I've booked time off to PARTAYYY. I only work one weekend in both July and August, too.
Zoso
quote:
Lol! Well normally I work every other weekend. But I've booked time off to PARTAYYY. I only work one weekend in both July and August, too.

With you being so super preggers and all, you really should avoid all that PARTAYYYing, JP. :o Let planetaryplayer pick up your slack.
Silky Johnson
Wtf I ain't pregnant yet! We haven't started trying. That's why I'm getting my gatdamn party on.
Zoso
quote:
Wtf I ain't pregnant yet! We haven't started trying. That's why I'm getting my gatdamn party on.

Just being facetious. I thought I saw some joking in another thread about it. :)
Silky Johnson
Yeah, just plotting for next year and what I may potentially miss out on, lol. :(
Mr.Mystery
Midsummer's night party in Finland. Barbecue, wine, beer and sauna by the lakeside.

Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Midsummer's night party in Finland. Barbecue, wine, beer and sauna by the lakeside.

Can you fly me over in time? :D
Mr.Mystery
You've got about 30 mins before the smoked pork is done.

I also just found a radio channel that only plays cheesy nineties eurodance.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement