return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Salvia!
View this Thread in Original format
Fairy Liquid
have any of u lot ever tried it cos me n me m8 chris r gonna get 28 grams for £15 and it looks preety good!

http://www.ladysalvia.co.uk/

check it out!!!!!
Az
spads done it
not meant to be all that tho :(
Wiley
Yeah its not that good at all, ordered some from wellcoolstuff.com
think thats what its called, and pretty wank it was!
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Liquid
have any of u lot ever tried it cos me n me m8 chris r gonna get 28 grams for £15 and it looks preety good!

http://www.ladysalvia.co.uk/

check it out!!!!!

try some 2-CB!

:D :D :D
goldenarmZ
it's wicked!! proper, proper, proper, proper, proper, proper, proper, proper, proper, proper weird though!! :stongue:

anyone who says it's crap isn't doing it right! :p

you have to get it really hot for it to work - so your best using a bong to avoid thrashing your lungs, and you have to keep the flame on the salvia all the time.. also, you have to hold it in as long as you possibly can. do 3 or 4 big bongs in a row (dont pass it back and forwards) and you'll be utterly ******ed :D

and ste: if you can get hold of 2-CB, I ING WANT SOME!!!! :D
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
try some 2-CB!

:D :D :D

or not! :p
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ
and ste: if you can get hold of 2-CB, I ING WANT SOME!!!! :D

yeh shaun (or brett i cant rememebr) is getting some for dom (aka scan) and im gonna ask for sum aswell for after crasher schwarze und weisse
goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
yeh shaun (or brett i cant rememebr) is getting some for dom (aka scan) and im gonna ask for sum aswell for after crasher schwarze und weisse

well me and alan are hell bent on trying it! so i may have to speak to shaun and brett :D
DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by goldenarmZ
well me and alan are hell bent on trying it! so i may have to speak to shaun and brett :D

yeh theyve had it n sed tis mitn, and dom was talking to mea about it and we looked it up and it sounded amazing :D
Kinuvan
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan
or not! :p

Actually sounds cooler than thought! :p

DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by Kinuvan
Actually sounds cooler than thought! :p

its sounds cooler than anything! hence the WANT factor! :D
Fairy Liquid
2-cb is a bit hard to get hold of! its around £600 a gram or somthin so not many ppl but it! you can but it for £5 per dose tho coz you dont need that much! will 'enquire' and let ya know!

*sam should learn to log out*

(ponders causing carnage*

*cant be arse*
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement