return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

mel gibson comeback
View this Thread in Original format
rubez
glad to see mel back in the picture.

i think the jew defence force is so strong that everyone had to distance himself from him.

RDJ has been brave to vocalise that hollywood should let him back, i think that's it though. i don't think he was brave enough to star in once of his movies. vince vaughn's career must have been flagging.

he is a great director and Hacksaw Ridge (great name) is getting much critical praise, and Blood Father, which he acts in, looks great.

unfortunately, Hacksaw Ridge seems non violet. maybe that was mel's ticket back in - to do a story everyone had to been seen applauding.
Lews
ing hell, just say you're happy he's back - no need for comments like 'Jew Defense Force.'
rubez
it's true though. there is an organisation tasked with going after people who say perceived anti-jew stuff. much like scientology policy actually.

they put the heat on anyone working with you, and are tasked with maligning you. seen it in a documentary (not a conspiracy theory one!)

i don't think Jew Defence Force is their official name though, so i retract that. in case they are watching :stongue:
Lews
I assume you're referring to the ADL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League
Silky Johnson
Rofl, Jew Defence Force is hilarious. :stongue:
rubez
yeah, that must be it. i hear they are pretty vicious/hellbent.

ADL, JDF... i was in the ball park :happy2:

anyway i find mel's banishment interesting somehow but i'm glad he is (hopefully) back. respected critics are saying his new film is oscar worthy - though there is no chance of that. of course he has done a lot worse than piss off a few jews. bashing up his bird for instance, he has a real drinking problem.

in hollywood you need to carry out a long penance, but he's never gonna be mainstream again, like RDJ - a good buddy of mel, incidentally. just hope to see more out of him. great actor and great director. Apocalypto was the ... and of course Braveheart. FREEDOM!!

didn't see that jesus thing, that e.

not seen Mad Max since a kid (MASTA BLASTA!!) but the new one was garbage, despite being a massive tom hardy fan.
Lews
Nah, he could totally be mainstream again. America loves a comeback story.
Scoops
Jon_Snow
The only thing that surprised me was that Mel hates fake more than Jews.
quote:
M: Correct. OK good. So you’re not lying to me about fake .

O: I never have.

M: Yes, yes you just did. You said they weren’t. You ing lied to me, before.

O: What? I didn’t.

M: (loud sigh)

O: I never said a wo … I never said anything of a kind. You never asked me, I never told you. Or maybe you asked me, but I never lied about this.

M: Another lie, who cares. So, they look ridiculous, get rid of ’em why don’t you? Anyway, uh, you know…

O: It’s none of your ing business what they look like.

M: It is, it is, they look stupid, I’m just telling you, it’s just an appraisal. Keep them if you want, look stupid, see if I give a , you know. But they’re too big and they look stupid, they look like some Vegas bitch, they look like a Vegas whore. And you go around, sashaying around in your tight clothes, and stuff. I won’t stand for that anymore. (unintelligible)

O: I don’t, I don’t, I don’t walk around in tight clothes, I stay at home for most of the time.

M: (heated) Yes you ing do, you go out in public and it’s a ing embarrassment to me. You look like a ing bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggahs it’ll be your fault. All right? Because you provoked it. You are provocatively dressed all the time, with your fake boobs, you feel you have to show off in tight outfits and tight pants (garbled) you can see your from behind. And that green thing today was enough. That’s provocative. OK? I’m telling you. I’m just telling you the truth! I don’t like it. I don’t want that woman. I don’t want you! I don’t believe you anymore. I don’t trust you, I don’t love you. I don’t want you. OK?

Who's crazier Dep or Mel?
djshire
Jew defense force? So not supporting anti-Semetism is bad?

Serial Killer
quote:
Originally posted by rubez
i think the jew defense force is so strong

it's like the pedophile defense force for catholics :nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement