return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Tonight we're gonna party like it's FRI DAY 99.
View this Thread in Original format
Silky Johnson
Whatcha'all up to?

I've got nothing. Work nights all weekend.
Mr.Mystery
Just got off work. I'm thinking pizza, beer and the simpsons.
planetaryplayer
I'm assuming the downward dog position with a funnel sticking out of my anus. The funnel has stout being poured in and I'm simultaneously puking out whatever chocolate almonds and crack rocks I had for breakfast
ziptnf
Second leg of the Louisville Triple Crown of Running, the Rodes 10k, is tomorrow morning. Getting some rest, eating some spaghetti, and chilling out tonight.
Zoso
Nothing planned, technically, but a visit to the cabin always comes to mind when Friday hits. The weather still hasn't recovered to that nice, early spring we had all February. :whip:
MSZ
quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I'm assuming the downward dog position with a funnel sticking out of my anus. The funnel has stout being poured in and I'm simultaneously puking out whatever chocolate almonds and crack rocks I had for breakfast

I've always wanted to inside someones ass, call me.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

I picked up a six pack of Sierra Nevada Porter on my way to work this morning from the only local convenience store that still carries it...coincidence? :eek:
Silky Johnson
Holy I just scored tickets to see Tool!!! Dope in seats, too. Almost exactly where I wanted. Been on my bucket list forever!!
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Holy I just scored tickets to see Tool!!! Dope in seats, too. Almost exactly where I wanted. Been on my bucket list forever!!

Sorry, but the 120 decibel environment is "toxic" to the fetus. :o:whip:
Silky Johnson
I'm hoping I can score even better seats (read: accessible seating) because of my obvious pregnancy. My sis got hooked up when she went to a concert at full term, lol. :D

Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I'm hoping I can score. My sis got KNOCKED up when she went to a concert, lol. :D

See what I mean? Concerts are just dubious, at best. :(
Silky Johnson
LOL :stongue::stongue:

Imagine if I had Maynard's baby?? :o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement