return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Friday one oh one
View this Thread in Original format
Zoso
Sup, COR wh00r3s? How is being j00r epic week endings?
Mr.Mystery
Dad's retirement party tomorrow, so I'm taking it easy today.
ziptnf
10 mile race tomorrow morning, keeping it wholesome today with water and healthy food. Kinda nervous, trying to maintain calm in my head. Gonna get lots of rest tonight and start getting prepared tomorrow morning.
Silky Johnson
Working this weekend. The last of our baby furniture was delivered today, so that's my project for tonight.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Working this weekend. The last of our baby furniture was delivered today, so that's my project for tonight.

So the furniture is actually made of baby?
Silky Johnson
Yup, 100% organic, sustainable baby from New Zealand!
Jon_Snow
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
So the furniture is actually made of baby?

Lol. What's next baby smart phones?
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Lol. What's next baby smart phones?

In one of my international bidness courses, one of the examples given of how important cultural norms/contexts were in the bidness world (not sure if it this is a true story) was Gerber. They always had the picture of the "Gerber Baby" on their packaging. According to the story, at least, when the company marketed the product in Africa, I believe, sales were poor as people thought the product contained...baby.
SYSTEM-J
I just got in from work and passed out for 40 minutes. Going to the cinema later, going to give Free Fire a chance to impress.
planetaryplayer
Making broth to pour over the infidels

Trance-M
We had a beautiful day today, sunshine and didn't need a jacket, so training with the kids was nice this evening.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
We had a beautiful day today, sunshine and didn't need a jacket, so training with the kids was nice this evening.

I train my kids with a length of bamboo, regardless of the weather. :D:whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement