return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Open House 147 | Randy Seidman + Sebastian Weikum (Including Interview)
View this Thread in Original format
Open House

-Subscribe for Free in iTunes | HERE
-Stream or Download at Open House | HERE
-Full Download Link: Randy Seidman + Sebastian Weikum | HERE
-Part I Direct Download Link: Randy Seidman | HERE
-Part II Direct Download Link: Sebastian Weikum | HERE
-Grab on Soundcloud: HERE

Welcome back to Open House! Randy Seidman here, excited to bring you another two hours of the grooviest beats. If you want to be heard on the show, call +1-315-RANDY-OH (315-726-3964), drop me a voicemail and let me know where you’re listening from. Had a great time playing last month in Portland, Hartford, and Boston. Coming up this weekend I’ll be playing in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Brooklyn NY. And later in the month I’m back at Avalon in Hollywood for Memorial Day weekend. Check out all my upcoming dates at www.randyseidman.com. I interviewed Sebastian Weikum mid-way through this episode, so keep it locked to catch our chat ahead of his exclusive Open House session in hour-two. For now, turn it up.

Randy Seidman's Track List:
01) Chic – I Want Your Love (Siege Re-Rub)
02) Jako Diaz – You’re Nothing (Original Mix)
03) Chicco Secci – Whip Of The Rhythm (Chicco Secci Hurricane Mix)
04) Satoshi Tomiie, Matthias Vogt – Love Unlimited (Randy’s Rhythm Whip Mashup)
05) Amezquita – Perpetual (Dark Soul Project Presents Dancing With Myself Remix)
06) Dj Rider – All Out Of Love feat. Lucy Hart (Nopopstar Remix)
07) Emil Berliner – What’s Love – Ridney and Mediate Remix
08) Filthy Rich – Rendezvous (Nathan Barato Remix)
09) Kenny Ground – Bounce (Original Mix)
10) BOTH – The Longest Of Goodbyes (Terrace Club Dub)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the first hour, some of my favorite recent tunes. Up next is one of my favorite artists, and fellow Intricate label mate, Sebastian Weikum. His style ranges from 80’s influenced synth driven deep house to tech house all the way to melodic progressive, and his music has found its way to top labels such as Armada. Be sure to catch the interview I conducted with Sebastian at the start of his hour.

Sebastian Weikum’s Track List:
01) Sleeperhold – Snapshot (Original Mix)
02) Giorgia Angiuli – Embrance Me Now (Original Mix)
03) Sebastian Weikum – Shuffle (Original Mix)
04) Dennis Cruz – Get Freaky (Original Mix)
05) Luke Hess – Myriads (Original Mix)
06) Rafael Cerato, ARTBAT – Uplift (Original Mix)
07) Teenage Mutants, EdOne – Alive (Original Mix)
08) Sebastian Weikum – Force On (Original Mix)
09) Miss Monique – Bombay (Sebastian Weikum Remix)
10) Channel X – Out Of Control (Original Mix)
11) KlangKuenstler – Rise Against the Arp (Original Mix)
12) Sebastian Weikum – Rimba (Original Mix)

TURN IT UP! Open House is a monthly electronic music mix show featuring today's newest & grooviest deep, tech and progressive. Hosted by Randy Seidman, Open House includes his own mixes as well as exclusive guest mixes from the biggest DJs around the world. Past episodes have included artists such as Mark Lower, Chris Lake, Max Freegrant, Proff, Nora En Pure, Moonbeam, Eelke Kleijn, Ad Brown, Stan Kolev, and many more. Look for Open House on stations around the world, including Digitally Imported & the iTunes store. Also available on Android platforms as well! Thank you for the nearly 300,000 downloads! Subscribe for free at the iTunes Store, or at the Open House homepage, where you can also find track lists for past episodes. Want to have your call featured on the air? Please let us know what you think of Open House and where you're calling from. Just drop us a voicemail: (+1) 315-RANDY-OH

**First Airing: 1st WED of Every Month on DI.fm**
[11a-1p PST | 2p-4p EST | 7p-9p GMT]

To add on Facebook click HERE
To follow the podcast on Twitter click HERE

Thanks for tuning in!

-Randy
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement