return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
teh frideh 111
View this Thread in Original format
Zharen
Plans? Me, nothing crazy. Just going to use the time to buy a nice shelf lamp and assembling it together in the living room. The far corner of my living room is devoid of most light and décor so the shelf lamp should take care of both problems. Plus I can place a few photos of me and my mates on the shelves, maybe even a fire spinning pic. After a month of waiting, I've received my sci-fi print from an established concept artist and will be framing it this weekend as well. I should be able to find a frame that will match the shelf lamp as I plan to hang it beside it, and then my living area will finally feel complete.

So yeah, just doing some interior decorating with vaporwave tracks in the background and probably a semi-fancy dinner around downtown.
Trance-M
Tomorrow all day at the football field, end of the season, kids will do all kind of games and I'll try to do nothing...
Sunday we'll be walking and somewhere down the route my daughter will perform with her dance club team.
Swamper
This weekend I'm busy listening to Tomorrowland DJ Contest entries and the annual major cleaning/waxing of my car.

Last week I was in Montego Bay, Jamaica at a new resort for my buddy's 40th bday...who was also the one who brought me to my first rave way back. twas a good time full of rum, house music, and fit booty. :stongue:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU5J2Wd...n-by=jojoflores
Mr.Mystery
There's a massive rock festival going on within walking distance from my house, so we're just outside having a picnic and listening to some music.
OrangestO
A few open airs and I want to visit the Botanical Museum sometime this weekend.

Been cloudy and rainy all week, and the sun is supposed to shine this weekend, so I'll be outdoors enjoying it.
Silky Johnson
Working nights all weekend. Gonna get in the garden finally and get some planting done during the day. Maybe put the patio furniture out, I'm just hesitant because we need some deck boards replaced and hoping to have that done next week...so it's all gonna have to get moved off and then back on again. Dah well.
Zoso
Last week's ty work week rolled right on into this week. I'm glad it's over. Did the yard work this afternoon even though I didn't want to, so at least that's done. Supposed to really warm up over the weekend, but it's time...June in TN can get quite warm and humid.
Lira
Dear diary,

Today was a good day. My wife and I went to a sports dietitian (a real one), and apparently our diet will consist of so much whey protein plus egg whites we'll find out what neanderthal farts smelt like. The semester is about to finish. Jezzah is an absolute top boy and, although I'm a Lib Dem at heart, I like when underdogs go full top dog.

Life is sweet.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Life is sweet.

I had Exit Planet Dust on in the car today. Nice timing with that comment, Marcus :P
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I had Exit Planet Dust on in the car today. Nice timing with that comment, Marcus :P

The funniest thing about that album is that, when I first heard it, my English wasn't exactly top notch. So, for some 10 years or so, I thought the very first vocal sample went "The Brothers gonna work, get out / The Brothers gonna work, get out"...

I was shocked when I, well, worked it out :p

Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lira

The funniest thing about that album is that, when I first heard it, my English wasn't exactly top notch. So, for some 10 years or so, I thought the very first vocal sample went "The Brothers gonna work, get out / The Brothers gonna work, get out"...

I was shocked when I, well, worked it out :p

:haha:
Spent all day yesterday doing errands and laundry but just came back from the beach today. Life is good.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement