return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Best Winamp skin EVER
View this Thread in Original format
BeatFreak

This skin is for Winamp 3. It's gotta be the best skin I've seen. It truly kicks ass and has cool visualizations where the bouncing EQ bars are.

DL it now!! here!
Excite
smooth skin!
KilldaDJ
forever rinoa
for winamp 2.80
very good skin imo :)
le castrateur
so far, on winamp 3, my favorite skin is chronabie
Blake613
I don't like Winamp 3. I am still running Winamp 2.81 with the Cold Fusion skin.
yujie__
default is the best
ShAwZy
Is that the MDD skin? If it is.... it is amazing, but do you find it slows your computer up a little??
I like the colour choices built in and feature that lets you keep it at the top of your monitor instead of on your tool bar at the bottom.
BeatFreak
quote:
Originally posted by ShAwZy
Is that the MDD skin? If it is.... it is amazing, but do you find it slows your computer up a little??
I like the colour choices built in and feature that lets you keep it at the top of your monitor instead of on your tool bar at the bottom.

I don't think it slows upo my computer much. Where is the option that lets me keep it at the top instead of the toolbar? edit: oops, I found it. I wish it would take the window off the toolbar so there would be more space.
BTG
Default skin ownz j00.
jinxed84
yup ive been using it for about 3 weeks now...very nice skin

MEAT
i think the default is the best also
detective you
quote:
Originally posted by BeatFreak

This skin is for Winamp 3. It's gotta be the best skin I've seen. It truly kicks ass and has cool visualizations where the bouncing EQ bars are.

DL it now!! here!

this one is pretty nice;) ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement