return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Newbie but not not new
View this Thread in Original format
Billabong
A massive hi going out to everyone on the forum, been using the site for a long time, and i finally got round to registering. If u take a look at my profile i reside in great britain, the part where it pisses down constant.

Biggest drawback of being where i am, is not being to download any music, having a nasty network that stops anything remotely fun from happening over the network.

The only trance i can get is mixing the mp3s hosted on trance addict, on digital tt's on the computer since tt's are not allowed at the uni.

Im going insane with no trance to listen too.

Hope to be posting more often in the future.
Acid Circus
quote:
Originally posted by Billabong
A massive hi going out to everyone on the forum, been using the site for a long time, and i finally got round to registering. If u take a look at my profile i reside in great britain, the part where it pisses down constant.

Biggest drawback of being where i am, is not being to download any music, having a nasty network that stops anything remotely fun from happening over the network.

The only trance i can get is mixing the mp3s hosten on trance addict, on digital tt's on the computer since tt's are not allowed at the uni.

Im going insane with no trance to listen too.

Hope to be posting more often in the future.

Welcome to the board mate, but if you think it rains a lot in London then you should take a trip to Scotland. Our summer consists of a few hours of sunshine in the afternoon of July 6th (yeah, what a scorcher it was this year, a whole 22 degrees!).

Nice to have a fellow AVB/MIKE/Flutlicht addict here!
Billabong
Its hard finding trance addicts in north wales, not many of us around. Only a select few actually listen to trance. Most of the time we have to put up with pop music and rock music that sounds like dying cats.

Trying to set up a batch of us on the network, but we don't have much to share, since we've had soul seek stopped, kazaa, and any other useful file sharing programme.

Oh and there are no vinyl shops down here, so no where to get new music, even if we were allowed tt's.
DuMonde TrAnCeR
u like flutlicht? good taste! :D
Billabong
I also like S.H.O.K.K dumonde, cosmic gate anything to do with hard trance, aswell as the usual types of trance, artists like Rank 1, shane 54, sven & gielien, nalin & kane.

I could go on for a long time, but ill keep my fave list short.
big dave
welcome to the board mate! go invite yourself into the UKTA forums! the banter is very good indeed! ;)
P`zazz
welcome aboard man, uni sucks but there are ways around it, if they haven't blocked direct connect or dc++ then you can get tons of trance from there
SugarShack
quote:
Originally posted by Billabong
I also like S.H.O.K.K dumonde, cosmic gate anything to do with hard trance, aswell as the usual types of trance, artists like Rank 1, shane 54, sven & gielien, nalin & kane.

I could go on for a long time, but ill keep my fave list short.

Thats a nice little line up there:D :D :D
GT_TraNcE
sup....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement