return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Luke Brancaccio & Simon Berry - Oblivion [Bedrock Records]
View this Thread in Original format
Syntonic
First track in the mix:

Cool track and gets very Union Jack-like when the dark arpeggios come in, very similar to Union Jack-Baboon.
Lews
Okay, now those are two names that I never thought I'd see connected by an ampersand. That's a ing beast of a track, though - I hope they collaborate some more! Would also love a chance to get this on wax...

That Guy J remix of 'Tuesday Maybe' isn't half bad either.
Syntonic
quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Okay, now those are two names that I never thought I'd see connected by an ampersand. That's a ing beast of a track, though - I hope they collaborate some more! Would also love a chance to get this on wax...

That Guy J remix of 'Tuesday Maybe' isn't half bad either.

Yeah I had no idea Luke was still doing stuff, let alone both collaborating for a Bedrock release. Good surprise I think. If there is a wax release, it's a definite scooper for me.

I didn't care for the original mix of 'Tuesday Maybe' but I:Cube and Guy J remixes are good.
Syntonic

Decent remix but it's all about original on this one and it looks like they will be doing a follow up to this single. Good seeing Simon produce outside Art Of Trance/Platipus and utilizing his music talents more.
evo8
love the breakdown with the arps coming in - not gone on the rest, good remix potential
Kilixpree
that's surprisingly good, actually
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement