return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
All the flaming...
View this Thread in Original format
Phaze
Well I'm gonna say whats on my mind since this is the proper forum to do so. I want to comment on all the flaming and bashing that i've seen going in the forums lately. I see alot people getting flamed for their tastes and what style of music they like all the time. I want to say so what?? Whats the point in flaming others over their tastes...whether they like cheese, goa, psy, uplifting, hard trance or whatever...it all boils down to one thing....trance/music...its all trance, we should all be able to relate to each other because we all like TRANCE. I mean start bashing and flaming people if they come in here screaming I LOVE IRON MAIDEN or something like that. I like all genres but I really luv listening to ol school trance which some people would call cheese, but its what I like, i makes my day hearing it and gives me such a wicked feeling...isn't that what trance is all about??
Anyways, that is whats on my mind...bash and flame me if u will...

IRON MAIDEN ROCKS!!!
:)

peace
phAze
I dont really know about the flaming on peoples own personal tastes?? is that really true? Not in my opinion
These forums did go a bit to the regular forum side.. it all started a few months ago.. in a thread about "being gay" lol..wasnt there the first TA fight?? ahh well this forum is still the best out there.. everybody respects everybody.. great knowledge..etc etc

There is here and there some funny flaming.. but who cares?? ;)
I'd have to agree on flaming cheese LoL. Alot of new people come on here and list their favorite tracks (some which happen to be 'cheese') and get flamed pretty bad.
there hasn't been any flaming on here for a while (let's not start one though hehe)

but its become a tradition i guess especially with welcoming new members.. "welcome! enjoy ur time and prepare to be flamed a couple time!"
hehe
lol
IRON MAIDEN does rock=) hahah...

but i dont think this is the right place to be putting this hehe... i agree with you totally though, i like everything, rap, reggae, metal, oldie's, etc etc...even classical, but trance is just the ruler of all of those and thas just what i adore and im freakish over....trance is just the best.
u gotta expect a little heat sometimes.. the reason more flaming started is simple, its not cozof one thread or anythng, its coz this forum exploded with activity very suddenly. We had loads of new members and this means theres more ppl on the forums to cause friction etc etc

peace
i think the flaming in a lot of cases is uncalled for.. but sometimes it unjustifiable because of how stupid it is.
flaming about people's tastes, to an extent is stupid.. but i mean.. like if they said something like..
"ohhhh the best new trance tune is britney spears - ......."
if it isn't ignorance, then i would flame them..
=p
but sometimes... there are certain ppl on this forum... e.g.
P.W.
who are always bashin pplz tastes n that.. i think thats kinda dumb..
=p
and yep i agree with tuface that the more people, the more different opinions and hence the greater level of friction
hehe...
i flame..
ignorance that is...

also i flame those who flame peeps for being new...its not right to flame people who ask questions...but if you state an ignorant view...ie..lilith...who then erased her first post to make it look like we all were just bashing her for no reason....such an opinion displayed in a way that could offend people should expect a responce of the same effect
true...true...but whilst flaming, people sometimes forget the point that they're flaming the person for...they get too caught up in flaming and . flaming is to be expected in forums. it's nothing new. but keep it to a manageable level please? :D we're all on the same side here. heh. well most of the time. :p

peace every1
I edited none of my posts, if it was edited it wasnt done by me. I still stand by what I typed as being a joke and nothing more than a joke, its just that the borderline retards like Sugarbean take up arms for the cause of flaming because they like to make themselves feel better, are on the rag or whatever.

As for new Sugarbean, Im not new, Ive been here for a very long time, I just cant be bothered in making the effort to bother putting up with the likes of you because your not worth my while to insult and have the unlikely chance that you'd understand it anyway.

Having been the moderator of a popular online games forum full of mad teenagers and other assorted weirdos Im relatively flame proof and there isnt a lot out there that shocks me.

thankyou, I'll go back to my regular lurking now :)

Cause this is kinda an anti-flaming thread i wont flame your ass lillith but thats the only reason...

Damn your ignorant..ooopss dont wanna lower my leven to yours..
quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I edited none of my posts, if it was edited it wasnt done by me. I still stand by what I typed as being a joke and nothing more than a joke, its just that the borderline retards like Sugarbean take up arms for the cause of flaming because they like to make themselves feel better, are on the rag or whatever.

As for new Sugarbean, Im not new, Ive been here for a very long time, I just cant be bothered in making the effort to bother putting up with the likes of you because your not worth my while to insult and have the unlikely chance that you'd understand it anyway.

Having been the moderator of a popular online games forum full of mad teenagers and other assorted weirdos Im relatively flame proof and there isnt a lot out there that shocks me.

thankyou, I'll go back to my regular lurking now :)

Bla Bla Bla :) :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement