return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Can You Help Me Find SVD Mix?
View this Thread in Original format
Bad dawg
Hi guys and gals. I am looking for a Sander Van Doorn mix and was wondering if you could help? It is the mix SVD did on Johnny Monsoons Podcast......DJ Mag Top 100 mix by SVD.

The podcast is unavailable to download, and I've contacted both SVD and Johnny Monsoon and got no reply. Actually, I did get one reply from Johnny. He said his servers were down and once fixed he would put the podcasts back up. That never happened.

Can someone please help a brother out?

Mike
Mr.Mystery
I'm pretty sure Ted Promo has it.
Bad dawg
Is this a member on TA that may have it?
Ted Promo
I have it, Mr. Mystery is correct. It is I, the one with the set that you desire.
Ted Promo
Thank you for mentioning me in this thread, Mr. Mystery. It's deeply appreciated.
wotyzoid
:stongue:
Bad dawg
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I have it, Mr. Mystery is correct. It is I, the one with the set that you desire.

Would you mind sending it to me if I pm'd you my email? Also, what do you think about that mix? Do you think it's up there with one of the best sets by SVD?
Ted Promo
Oh yeah, it's a fantastic mix. Some of Sander's best work. Really pumping stuff. Unfortunately I require that the set remains in pristine condition. If you'd like to listen to it sometime I can arrange a visitation, but I certainly will not be allowed to proliferate it further.

It's incredibly important to culture. Human culture.
Bad dawg
quote:
Oh yeah, it's a fantastic mix. Some of Sander's best work. Really pumping stuff. Unfortunately I require that the set remains in pristine condition. If you'd like to listen to it sometime I can arrange a visitation, but I certainly will not be allowed to proliferate it further.

It's incredibly important to culture. Human culture.

For sure bro. I'd love more than anything to pay you a visit. Trust me.
AlphaStarred
Try Soulseek.

Mr.Mystery
quote:
Thank you for mentioning me in this thread, Mr. Mystery. It's deeply appreciated.

I only want what's best for everyone.
Scoops
quote:
Oh yeah, it's a fantastic mix. Some of Sander's best work. Really pumping stuff.

are you kidding me?!?! I heard this mix and it is absolutely horrendous! It may very well be the worst piece of music I will ever vomit to
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement