return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 
Jack Moss - Autumn Drive [Progressive]
View this Thread in Original format
SYSTEM-J
I recorded this a few weeks ago, but I haven't had any Internet connection to upload it before now. Finally sneaked it online using the free Wi-Fi at my hotel during during ADE. A straight-up progressive mix using mostly new tunes. It does what ye olde Jack Moss mixes did - atmospheric intro, smooth build-up, and a few big spangly breakdowns in the second half, all in the space of 80 minutes for those who still like to burn things to CD for the car.

01. Sebastian Schetter - Valentina (Aural Imbalance Remix) [Lynx]
02. Andrey Potyomkin & Anturage - Starlight [Incepto]
03. Ilias Katelanos - Just Now [200]
04. Karim Sahraoui - Exodus [Off]
05. Underworld - Beautiful Burnout (Julio Torres Remix) [SoundCloud]
06. Cid Inc. - Shifter [Replug]
07. D-Nox & Santiago Franch - Multitude (Jamie Stevens Remix) [Beat Boutique]
08. Juan Demicinis - Suburbeam [Balance]
09. Arturo Hevia & Luke Santos - Nymphlight Playground (Futur-E Remix) [Asymmetric]
10. Interaxxis - Nothing Is Useless [Replug]
11. Jonas Rathsman - Within Borders [ELEMENTS]
12. Subconscious Tales - Colibri [Particles]
13. Subconscious Tales - Odyssey [Mirabilis]
14. Cristoph & Jeremy Olander - Last Dance [Bedrock]
fbgdavidson
Yes!

Just posting out of excitement more than anything...it came on my Soundcloud feed after something else I was listening to finished and just loved the intro.
sunsurge
Serrrweet.

Looking forward to taking this for a spin. Have enjoyed a lot of Aural Imbalance tracks, as well as Subconscious Tales - so should be right up my street.
Sushipunk
In for sure. If I get a speeding ticket though, the blame will be squarely on you.
Syntonic
Downloaded...not familiar with any tracks but will leave comments for sure.
Zoso
Downloading, but only under extreme duress! :D:p
ziptnf
Downloading. But only because it's Autumn and I like your music!
Zoso
Just finished up...let this thump in the background whilst I cleaned house. Lovely from start to finish. This will be going on disc (how quaint!) for the ride in to work as soon as vacation is over.
Evolve140
This sounds ing great! The vibes really bring me back. There's just something about progressive that is totally lacking in mainstream house music these days, takes you on a totally different journey.
Evolve140
I don't know if it's your mixer or the limiting or whatever but your mixes always sound super polished. Really crisp and fat.

SYSTEM-J
Cheers! All I do is record through Traktor and then convert the WAV to MP3 with a little bit of gain levelling if necessary. Not sure what my secret is. The controller I use is an old, discontinued Numark model, but I think the sound quality it gives out is pretty good. I've recorded mixes with friends on different controllers and the sound is never as good.
Deeve
This mix has been on my phone during the last weeks, been enjoying it a lot both on the road and at home! One of those sets youŽd keep coming back to again and again. Thanks man.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement