return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Friday 131
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
Wife and I gave a series of lectures about Asian linguistics all week and, to celebrate the fact no one died and most students made it through, tonight we're going to see an exhibition of Sebastião Salgado's photographies before we head to her family's farm.

And you? What are you doing today? How about the weekend?
Silky Johnson
Visitors this weekend. Much needed. Miss my friends!
Dykes_on_Jay
Looking for a brap gif so i can ignore my family
LoveHate
Getting off work at 1pm going to pick up some food afterwards , and then watch tv or browse the internet for the rest of the day.

The deuces on hbo has become my favourite show i recommend it if any of you haven't caught wind of it yet, galore, but i legit watch it for the plot.:crazy:
Zoso
First week of vacation is over, and, according to plan, I haven't done shiat! :D Was down with some kind of 'bug' the last two days, so I'm still in recovery mode. I feel about 80-85% today, so I'll take it. Cold front and rain moving through tonight, so I might hit the cabin for one last trip before the ty weather sets in.
Jon_Snow
Saturday hike. Enjoying the Fall foliage
planetaryplayer
Fisting myself
Trance-M
Football tomorrow morning with the boys. Then baby shower for my colleague's daughter. Then rush home as my sister in law is in the south for a visit.
And F1 Mexico of course.
ziptnf
Building a new desk so that I can move my computer and other into our spare bedroom. My current office is being replaced by a nursery. We have picked out our color and furniture (crib, dresser, chair) so once that comes in we will be getting that all sorted out.
MSZ
dressing up as a camgirl for bitcoin

Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Building a new desk so that I can move my computer and other into our spare bedroom. My current office is being replaced by a nursery. We have picked out our color and furniture (crib, dresser, chair) so once that comes in we will be getting that all sorted out.

No worries...they're born holding an iPhone/iPad these days. :rolleyes::D
Lira
Also, a friend gave me a 50% off coupon for Civilization VI on Steam. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but one thing is for sure: my productivity this weekend has plummeted to zero :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement