return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

Ziptnf - Sonic Firestorm [full power psytrance]
View this Thread in Original format
ziptnf

Babies really take away all the extra time that you used to have. I'm admittedly behind in my psy/trance/EDM circles and I haven't done any proper digging in a while. I spent a few weeks trying to squeeze an hour here and there to dig. It's fatiguing to listen to this stuff so I got tired of searching quickly. But I wound up with 1 hour of no-nonsense, balls to the wall, robots fighting each other with chainsaws, max power psytrance.

I never thought I'd still be making mixes like this at 30, but I guess I might as well make more mixes as I continue training for events and races. Finding the time is the hard part.

Dystortion & Spektro Boy - The Keeper [Kaos Krew]
Biokinetix - Brain Storm (ft. Natural Disorder) [Geomagnetic]
Psycho System - Logical Reborn [Up!Noize]
Mr. Dryfuss - Space Travel [Speedsound]
Alienn - Another Trip [Hypergate]
Menticide - Knocked Out [Kaos Krew]
Creative Mind - Strings [Mechanik]
Brain Hunters - Katana [LW]
Brain Attack - Engage the Noise [Mechanik]
Micromax - Fear [Up!Noize]

Click to download:

Ziptnf - Sonic Firestorm (1:01:19) 136MB ~320kbps

Image source: chaosfissure
Solid. This will do nicely on the drive this weekend.
SynthNinja
Damn just one reply? you have my attention...listening now will give review in a bit.

We'll see if this mix has the full power :)

I like the first track, I think im in for a treat, the shorter transition at 18:00 worked in your favor I was getting tired from non stop tension of energy you bought, it was like a break to me. Then at 25:00 the energy full blown style, the track after good warm energy with some what rest good momentum right there and non stop till end. Good solid mixing overall great volume levels as I can hear and see obviously.
SynthNinja
You may dislike me but your getting the review nonetheless if you want it than don't "quote" me just put me on ignore however you sparked my attention and I know art when I see or hear it regardless of who painted it. I also remember giving you props on magical treasure, its still in my car, great mix.
ziptnf
I don't dislike you, man. I was just highly annoyed with the mass posting habits. Keep it chill.

I appreciate you checking out this mix. There is only 1 reply because this type of music isn't really anyone's thing here, which is fine. Not everyone likes the heavy, face-blasting psychedelic power. I'm glad to see you still enjoyed it. Check my set archive for more of my newer stuff, I've put out a wide variety of styles over the years.

I'll try to find some time to check out your latest mix too.
SynthNinja
I mentioned you here with some praise,

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=7

Like it or not you are my goto when I need some psy trance injection.

Its very difficult with new labels and pay scene blowing up here in the states, to find those rarities that contain color, warmth, detail, texture of timbrality, tension of energy and inspiration. Idk how you do it but thats just awesome. I know you know old school Psi-Trance like for example freq-strange attractors album and carbon based,lifeforms those stick with you forever, you can tell a lot fo effort went into those tunes, you can see thats all I know, i bet there tons of released of the same caliber that came after I just need to search in discogs and listen to every tune.

Archive has vast array tastey treats, with dope cover art, I like an artist who puts effort in covers too, I like doing the same. Lets see whats first, hmm..

I also bought some human blue on vinyl, after my renaissance inspired mix imo do an old school psy 12'' mix.
ziptnf
Well you mention me in that thread and then on the next page you say I hate you. I don't hate you, Juan, you gotta relax lol.

Let me tell you a quick story. When I first got onto my current job, I was a bit over-eager to fit in. Everyone was really cool and they all had their own inside jokes and stories. I wanted to fit in, so I made my personality a bit more forward than I would have if I wasn't looking to impress everyone. All my efforts to make jokes and fit in with these people completely backfired, and people disliked my forward personality. If I was more subdued, allowing my fit to happen more naturally than to force it, I may have had a better experience.

I know you are an old school TA, but you are forcing the fit too much. Ease up and let your personality come out naturally rather than trying to put it in every thread.

Anyway, I appreciate you checking out more of my stuff. I saw you bumped Sentient Beings. Let me know what you think :)
SynthNinja
quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Well you mention me in that thread and then on the next page you say I hate you. I don't hate you, Juan, you gotta relax lol.

Let me tell you a quick story. When I first got onto my current job, I was a bit over-eager to fit in. Everyone was really cool and they all had their own inside jokes and stories. I wanted to fit in, so I made my personality a bit more forward than I would have if I wasn't looking to impress everyone. All my efforts to make jokes and fit in with these people completely backfired, and people disliked my forward personality. If I was more subdued, allowing my fit to happen more naturally than to force it, I may have had a better experience.

I know you are an old school TA, but you are forcing the fit too much. Ease up and let your personality come out naturally rather than trying to put it in every thread.

Anyway, I appreciate you checking out more of my stuff. I saw you bumped Sentient Beings. Let me know what you think :)

Great advice Ziptnf well said, it also has to with me not spending that much time in complex social environment, I still got to school and start working again
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement