return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Behringer DDM4000
View this Thread in Original format
the-sixth
Anyone used?

I want a mixer that can handle looping, just a bar or half bar of an outro record to keep the percs rolling or a vocal looping over the top.

I think this can do that but worried about build quality as I am replcaing the utter Pioneer DJM 400.

I will be using this mixer to record into PC also so sound quality is important to me but not as important as being able to loop.

Maybe an external sampler is the way to go? Id rather not but if its the only way ill have no choice.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Behringe...qsAAOSwHnFVt6Vp
the-sixth
oh yeah budget wise im not looking to spend a months wages its just a hobby after all rather spend on vinyl.

A few hundred sure but anything over £400 id struggle to justify it
miamitranceman
You’re better off avoiding this. The only Behringer Product worth buying are some of their speakers.

If you can find even a good quality preowned mixer from one of the more reputable brands you’re going to be better off than this.
the-sixth
quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
You’re better off avoiding this. The only Behringer Product worth buying are some of their speakers.

If you can find even a good quality preowned mixer from one of the more reputable brands you’re going to be better off than this.

Thanks

I thought Pioneer were reputable yet boom DJM 400 is awful
DJ RANN
yeah, stay the away from Pio, unless you just love the layout for some reason.

Tbh, I've never really met a mixer that looped well. CDJ's sure, all day long, but a mixer, nope.

Maybe the upper spec pioneers do, but I hate them so I wouldn't know.
miamitranceman
quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
Thanks

I thought Pioneer were reputable yet boom DJM 400 is awful

I started on a djm 400 years ago. Not a bad entry level but the looping is limited and unbalanced outs and no booth.
Freak
No mixers do this well.
Pick up an old cycloops
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement