return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Rolo Green
View this Thread in Original format
miamitranceman
Up and coming producer out of the UK. He's got his own label (Greenstone) and has also popped up on Anjunabeats and Zero Three, among others. I can definitely hear the Prydz influence in many of his tracks but he pumps out quality uplifting melodic progressive trance.

This bootleg with Dire Straits is :eyes:

I also like this Remix:

Anyone else heard of him/a fan?
Scoops
Huge fan! I can see him and Grum working on a colab in the future

one of my tracks of the summer

miamitranceman
quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Huge fan! I can see him and Grum working on a colab in the future

one of my tracks of the summer

I can see that too. He’s got that new track with Dezza - Sunburn that’s great. I always enjoy his mixes because they’re filled with ID - ID of his future productions.
Mr Game+Watch
Really like this one from him. Definitely has that upbeat, melodic Fehrplay/Rodg/Grum thing going on.

miamitranceman
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
Really like this one from him. Definitely has that upbeat, melodic Fehrplay/Rodg/Grum thing going on.

One of my favs too, although this track reminds me of Vibrasphere - 1000 Miles from Here
miamitranceman
quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
that video really had me lol. idiotic track but the vid is great good find

It is mesmerizing :toothless
hoopoe
I preferred him in Faithless.
DJ RANN
I'd only heard one of this track prior so cheers for the ups.

I like the style but then again, i've always been a sucker for the jaytech, Proff, Dinka, Chris Reece sound. There's moment when i wish the tracks did a little more but then again, the real beauty is how you can mix these so it doesn't bother me that as a standalone they could do with 2% extra.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement