return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Friday #186 - The lazy Friday
View this Thread in Original format
Sushipunk
Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday...

Honestly, I have done all today. Reading. I wasn't intending to take the day off, but certain circumstances have made it happen (which I will pay for next week, savagely). And I am not doing anything tonight except finishing up on watching the HBO series 'Sharp Objects' which I am liking. The book was excellent too.

I drove almost 2km to get milk, and that was about it :stongue:

Share with me your more interesting Friday/weekend story.
SYSTEM-J
I've got four days off work starting today, it begins down in London tonight with Lee Burridge. Will be bumping into a couple of TAs on the way, too.
Silky Johnson
Doing up a proper warehouse jam tomorrow to celebrate mine and another friend's birthdays, with DJs I've never heard of. I just hope I feel closer to 100% health than I do now, or else it's gonna be an early night for me.
Trance-M
Looks like winter is coming now, it will be cold on the football field tomorrow morning.
Just finished watching our guys 2-0 winning against France for the Nations League in an excellent game, so maybe we can say were on our way back. If only France hadn't such a great goalkeeper.
Monday Germany and with a draw we even will win the group, which would be very unexpected.
Nice start of the weekend, with no plans.
Lira
I'm in Rio Grande do Sul!

Wife and I came to a wedding, and it's her first time in Southern Brazil. The wedding itself was very American. Outdoors with white chairs, speeches by guests, that song by Hallelujah Cohen, and other stuff that isn't exactly common down here.

I'm wearing leather shoes, in case anyone's wondering :p
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Lira

I'm wearing velvet pants.
Mebot
If anyone of the old school TAs remember Clovis, well I am heading out to see him spin tonight! Local club here in Seattle called Kremwerk. Should be a fun night
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Lira

:eyes:

What changed??
pkcRAISTLIN
someone's hacked lira's account.
DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
I'm wearing velvet pants.

Hmmm, American meaning or British meaning? IT MATTERS

DJ RANN
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
If anyone of the old school TAs remember Clovis, well I am heading out to see him spin tonight! Local club here in Seattle called Kremwerk. Should be a fun night

Of course. Clovis was second only to Bas. How was it? I heard he's like Uber hipster now. Ironic Mustache n' everything. He spent too much time looking at TJ Patel's Hipster Girl Thread.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Hmmm, American meaning or British meaning? IT MATTERS

Australian meaning.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement