return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Friday 216: Halfway Through June.
View this Thread in Original format
Hides in Shadow
So I decided to give Beta-Alanine a try after reading this article on mental health, gonna use it with CBD, minerals, antioxidants and supplements for immune and brain function.

Article on Mental Health Recovery

Is that conspiracy close to being somewhat true about cures being played out cuz of pharmaceuticals will loose money on their infrastructure and the government is not ready for it or something like that. For example, something like cancer cure would be taboo cuz of all the treatments there are made from different companies and cash profit from treatment is here to stay.

Sorry, to get ya'll mixed in this for Friday but I wonder. Anyhow so far I'm doing great, what are ya'll up to this morning, afternoon, evening.
Ted Promo
When you die u should donate your brain to science.
Hides in Shadow
Srry, I guess I got too personal. Figure I'd share cuz none of my close friends look me up or check the core. I know most think mental health is a gay subject but imo seeking help and prevention will make you come a long way in life.
Boomer187
It still always amazes me how much self diagnosis and treatment goes on with mental illness. nothing wrong with that but I spent a lot of Grad school along side clinic psych peoples and to think they have been studying the mind and behavior for so long and people still will know their body and mind more. Anyways, I hope it helps.

I got in a bike ride! over 2:30 outside and it was glorious. My parents are in town for 2 weeks so will be entertaining them most all weekend.
SYSTEM-J
It's my birthday weekend and I'm in London. Tonight I will be witnessing this rather impressive list of names jockey discs:

Hernan Cattaneo
Henry Saiz
Quivver
Dave Seaman
Steve Parry

Tomorrow, if I can still stand up, I should be seeing a couple of TAs for a drink. I've heard Lews might show his face.
Hides in Shadow
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
It still always amazes me how much self diagnosis and treatment goes on with mental illness. nothing wrong with that but I spent a lot of Grad school along side clinic psych peoples and to think they have been studying the mind and behavior for so long and people still will know their body and mind more. Anyways, I hope it helps.

I got in a bike ride! over 2:30 outside and it was glorious. My parents are in town for 2 weeks so will be entertaining them most all weekend.

Thanks Boomy...I been baker acted (Florida Law) agains't my will cuz I was having problems at home and I told 5-0 that I was having dark thoughts of self mutilation then after couple days in the hospital my depression was over and I was diagnosed paranoid schiz. I'm so much better than before and I wonder if god would let me improve more. I'm on still on my meds tho, I will never stop taking them.

Anyhow, got some nice sun today going out for food, thankfully I still have my license and ready to attend classes again.
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
When you die u should donate your brain to science.

Donate what?
Silky Johnson
We have the night to ourselves tomorrow so gonna have some peeps over for drinks. Going over to the inlaws' Sunday for Father's day enjoyment. :)
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Sunday for Father's day

Every year I read something like this, either here or on Facebook, and think "oh " until I remember that ours is in September.

Not much on here. Something is ed with my car, it's losing heaps of power when accelerating in first gear, so I'll have to get that looked at. Hopefully it's just the fuel pump or something else minor. Gonna be super pissed if it's the gearbox :/
Silky Johnson
That sucks Stu. Hopefully an easy/inexpensive fix! I actually need a new windshield. Took a stone to it on the highway a couple weeks ago, then on Saturday when then temperature rose it cracked. I'm anal about having authentic/original parts so I'm getting the dealership to do it and running it through my insurance. The cost of the deductible is equal to the amount of the windshield alone. Plus labour and it makes sense

We'll see if it affects my premiums when I renew next winter; however, we recently took possession of our house and adding home insurance to my auto gave me sweet discounts on both...so it'll all come out in the wash.

planetaryplayer
i've been perma-buzzed this whole basketball playoff, and today I'm working an event so the buzz continues. i just want to roll around like a pig in
Hides in Shadow
Continued from my first post, part of my everyday morning ritual..alot more has been added since from when I first started.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement