return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

New Mix!! "Sound of Royale"
View this Thread in Original format
DJErnieP
Progressive House mix, more progressive then house, unlike my last one.

Right Click and Save "Sound of Royale"

its 160 bit rate, but the qualiy is much much better then the last one. if you listened to "Live ReAction" u will definatly notice the difference.

Tracklist:
1. Main Element Feat. Kyla - Take Me Down (Infusion Mix) 9:44
2. Satoshi Tomiie Feat. Kelli Ali - Love In Traffic (Satoshi Tomiie Dark Path Mix) 9:11
3. Cequenza - Breathe (The Music) 5:34
4. Head Honcho - Walls of Jericho 6:27
5. Kung Fu Rodriguez - Streak (Original Mix) 8:11
6. Filmpalast - Istanbul (DJ Remy Mix) 5:14
7. Max Graham - Tell You (Original Mix) 7:19
8. Pako & Frederick - Western Approaches 2002 (Exolutions Reworks Mix) 4:39
9. Graffik - A Lesser Man? (Original Mix) 6:42
10. Grayarea Feat. Juneau - One For the Road (Grayorea's Designated Mix) 6:34

comments appreciated.

enjoy.
basd
d/l-ing it right now.. tracklist seems pretty interesting (many well-known tracks, but that's no reason to not d/l it :))..

I'll let you know what I think if I heard it..
basd
Nice mix... flows pretty well, though I think Head Honcho didn't fit in really well.

Overall mixing is great, but sometimes the bassdrums fade out each other a bit too much... But I find that pretty hard to deal with myself too (says the rookie)..

Was a pleasure to listen to.. REALLY great first track (Main Element Feat. Kyla - Take Me Down (Infusion Mix)).. me wants :D

Keep it up I'd say !

Oh yeah, and what was your needle doing at 4:08 ? Sounded a bit nasty..
DJErnieP
thanks for the review guys. at 4:08 is an encoding problem. that happened when i was switching it from wav to mp3. yeah this mix was done on the spot, so it wont be perfect. When im able to mix live like a studio cd, then i'll be headed places :).

thanks again, djerniep
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement