return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
What dj's would you like to see in montreal
View this Thread in Original format
mastercongo
Yes it's this thread again :P but now let's do it by genere :P

pick dj's that you havent seen. even if they allready come to montreal before.

trance (hard trance)
matt hardwick
john 00 flemming
dj scot project
paul van dyk!!

-techno
dj rush
ben sims
adam beyer
t-quest
michel burkat
cari lekebush

-progressive
sander klienenberg
danny howells
seb fontain

-Live P.A.
the advent
infected mushroom
astral projection
rank 1
filterheadz

-house
danny t :P
j@y
nu-nrg
dumonde
hope theyll come one day!
torontotrance
Saw sander twice....owned both times

forget montreal......bring JEFF MILLS TO TORONTO!
TechnoFreak
quote:
Originally posted by j@y
nu-nrg
dumonde
hope theyll come one day!

totally!! Nu-NRG all the way

Techno: I want Misstress Barbara to be a resident at Aria... could you imagine every couple of weeks getting anhialated with her beats, omfg that would rip :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
bouzo
Danny Tenaglia..Eric Morillo..LeeBurridge&CraigRichards(Back to back)
Sander K....Moby live.....Chicane LIVE :eyes: :eyes: .....Faithless Live....
morsy
quote:
Originally posted by bouzo
Danny Tenaglia..Eric Morillo..LeeBurridge&CraigRichards(Back to back)
Sander K....Moby live.....Chicane LIVE :eyes: :eyes: .....Faithless Live....

hehehehe yess yess yaall
mastercongo
well i want jeff mills a lot :) but i dont think he want to come here :P
ahlamalek
i heard jeff mills is a little bitch who whines alot about salaries... maybe biggy could elaborate a bit :)
morsy
yeah i heard that too he made a big fuss with 514 something like that so .........:(
RnakR
Nu-NRG
DJ RUSH
CHICANE LIVE
PVD
ARMIN :)

torontotrance
Actually his fuss was not with 514 in montreal. It was with the promoter that brought him to play canada in 2000. Story goes, so I'm told, he agreed to play 3-4 gigs (winnipeg, montreal, toronto and edmonton)..for 6500 USD per gig. Well halfway into the tour, he doubled the fee to 13000 USD per gig and the contract was shelved and he went back to chicago....declaring he would never play canada again. Now sept 2000 was when he got into the trouble, when he played his infamous gig at system soundbar. He was playing and people were taking pictures of him and he went off on the staff, saying he would stop playing and go back to chicago. He was very rude to the system staff and they never wanted him back. If you take a look at www.axisrecords.com, you will also realize that he rarely plays north america and I mean rarely. He plays in europe and asia all the time. I like the man and his music but his elitest attitude has always bothered me then again, most deejays these days are elitest. Jeff Mills is just a normal detroit techno dj because derrick may, juan atkins, and others have been notoriously difficult with ppl over the years.
fastmp3
the list made by mastercongo is almost perfect to me , i would remove some and add some :) but over-all it's a great one.

andy i'm sure jeff mills was bothered by ur bitterness
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement