return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
check out these kids!!!!!!!!!
View this Thread in Original format
tennessee_raver
http://www.sierize.com/file/kolla2001.wmv
ABTsportsline
wow that is freakin' amazing.... that kids this young can do that? i wonder where they learned that...?

the second kid is the most impressive - how he makes his body just pure liquid, and that stutter-thing he does that looks like a choppy-slow-motion film roll, is simply amazing!... its a real-life optical illusion.

i would like to see more of these videos if you know where they are... thanks for sharing.

-ABT-
DJ_Lord
lol oh god the 2nd kid is amazing!!! :D
djnaeblis
.............waoh.... that second kid... was so cool.... like... he was a jelly fish or somthin.
TrAZ
Wow INSANE!
AnotherWay83
yeah, the second kid was friggin awesum...first was good too
PatMcGroin
very good indeed. i give them both much props, but i myself am quite knowledgeable to the arts of liquid. wish i woulda been there that day. ah well ;)
Dj onE
dayamn!...that second kids looks like that guy in that coca cola commercial when he's walking down the street and his legs are going all crazy

.dJonE.
HempKnight
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
very good indeed. i give them both much props, but i myself am quite knowledgeable to the arts of liquid. wish i woulda been there that day. ah well ;)

First off, its not called liquid. The style in entirty is called popping, the first couple guys were doing waves which lots of ravers call liquid which is incorrect. The second guy was doing waves and ticking (stutter looking thing) This is all part of the hip hop culture, from breakin more specificly. But yah, tight kids
Fir3start3r
quote:
Originally posted by HempKnight
First off, its not called liquid. The style in entirty is called popping, the first couple guys were doing waves which lots of ravers call liquid which is incorrect. The second guy was doing waves and ticking (stutter looking thing) This is all part of the hip hop culture, from breakin more specificly. But yah, tight kids

Ding! Ding! Ding!
WINNA!!!

This was discusses at bit already about a week or so ago...
(sorry to burst your bubble) :clown:

http://tester.tranceaddict.com/foru...&threadid=73865

PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by HempKnight

and you think i don't know this. whats the monkey doing in my avatar. boxing/tutting!

i'm very educated when it comes to different styles of dance. avaid member of www.reflective.net forums.

most people just don't generally know the differences so i was talking to broad forms. guess you missed that.

i myself do liquid, waving, tutting, and am trying to learn popping, but well its not going to well.
BeatFreak
Ewww.. that second kid made it look gross!!! Go back to the circus, freak!!!

BTW, I'm a pretty decent pop-locker myself. Used to do it alot back in my hip-hop days. Since my raver days I've incorporated a little liquid in it but pop-lockin' is still my !!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement