return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Charles Nasser @ Level after-hours, december 20th !!!
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Charlie
I have the pleasure to announce you that I have been selected in a DJ contest to be resident at the Level !
I will have 3h of fame on friday night december 20th from 6 to 9.
I will deliver a true live Trance set that night !
My DJ top 3: 1 - Armin van Buuren
2 - Ferry Corsten
3 - DJ Tiesto
So no need to say that I play the same kinds of those 3... and of course alot of their productions.. so let's say I'm a bit of those 3 at the same time but only with less mixing skills of course...
But hey guys, why don't you come all to support me that night ! It would be great !
I have to get the crowd going nutz if I want to be the winner.
So I'm counting on YOU !
MEAT
WAY to go man....i never knew you actually DJ'ed! I just assumed that you called yourself DJ Charlie cuz it sounded cool
ahlamalek
damn man !! way to go!!! but its the same day as Ben Sims :( I'll come check you out for your last hour man!!
morsy
See i live in laval but i hate to party in laval
it is sad but hey congrats man
RnakR
count on me !!! :)
hope all the TAs are there !!!!
come on !
fastmp3
if i was there i would go ! congratulations Charlie i hope you're gonna make it :)
Pat99
Yeah!
Come on couzin! I know i'll be there to support you, and i hope all you TAs outhere will come.
ZinG
Congrats Charlie
unfortunatly i won't be in MTL to see that, it would be nice!

Goodluck
DJ Charlie
Thanks everyone..
Hope to see you there !

I will remind you the week before so you don'T forget to come support me and party like crazy
fastmp3
Charlie are you gonna record your own set ? are you gonna stick your MD to your crotch ? :haha: :haha: :haha: lol i hope this time the recording is gonna be decent :)

discojoe
congratulations man! keep up the hard work
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
Charlie are you gonna record your own set ? are you gonna stick your MD to your crotch ? :haha: :haha: :haha: lol i hope this time the recording is gonna be decent :)

Don't know if I want to record my set.
I won'T plug my MD with the system cause I don'T know if I can there... and I don'T wanna risk to their system just for that... I would need some time to figure out what i could do.

I might record it live but not from my ears. lol
I don'T think you want to hear me cueing tracks. lol
So for that its a 'Maybe'
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement