return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Single and ready to Mingle
View this Thread in Original format
Busy Child
Any of you guys single and how long? Im going on 1 year and 1 month
:(
I cant stand it. I hate being shy and innocent.
Vizay
hmm let me think....a little more than 1 year and 3 months....the first 6 months was ok...kind of like...weii I'm free but after that it's only lonley :/
DJ Lac
Screw that busy... here... Any single females out there intersted in going with a Male like me, whois been single for 20 years? Just msg me on aim: ibuckyi.

Marc is availiable 24/7 online ahhaahhah
err *cough must be near the NYork area.
If your not near the NYork area please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you.

Eh not bad for a single thread hehehe. Gotta love the internet KAPOW!
butterfly
i am single too... a year and a few months. though i have to say this last year has been lots of fun. my ex was the suffocating type.

though i am needing some of the benefits of a realtionship in my life....
miss_e
quote:
Originally posted by Busy Child
Any of you guys single and how long? Im going on 1 year and 1 month
:(
I cant stand it. I hate being shy and innocent.

oh cmon peter...
you gotta save yourself until i get into gmu!
:tongue2
DJ Lac
Cokaine VT you maroon... quit iming me bitch your already on my buddylist so no need to pretend ahahah..
Julie_Spyder

ammm technacly from my last brake up i've been single since amm easter? but being with out a guy is like almost a year now..

i tried searching no luck.. so i'm just gona let life take it's course.. if i find someone that fits my qualities.. i'll try to work on it .. if it works YEs.. if it dont.. better luck next time..

so far rejection has taken too many tickets..
torontotrance
happily single....looking for a decent woman to date....if it comes by, if not....I frankly am quite pleased with my life anyway.
Busy Child
quote:
Originally posted by miss_e
oh cmon peter...
you gotta save yourself until i get into gmu!
:tongue2

OMG I DIE!!!!!!
Julie_Spyder
quote:
Originally posted by Busy Child
OMG I DIE!!!!!!

dont pretend to be fox.. would ya..

DJ Lac
I meantit like that so don't tell me to re edit lol... Its MAROOOn not moron. SOunds funnier hehehhe ahhaah
InsomnEac
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Lac
I meantit like that so don't tell me to re edit lol... Its MAROOOn not moron. SOunds funnier hehehhe ahhaah

lol

who are you talking to?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Privacy Statement