return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > User Feedback > tranceaddict Picks Discussion > Live Sets

Pages: [1] 2 
Cor Fijneman - Live On Slam FM - 04.19.01 - Part 2
View this Thread in Original format
Swamper
... Comments ...
Havent listend to the whole mix yet but whats the track called at 27 min?? beautiful voice!!:D:D

till 55min its an great mix, bit dreamy bit powerful keeps rolling and kinda extra ordinary!!!

G R E A T SWAMPER!!!!!:):)
listened to the whole mix now and its really a great set!!!

was a good dl!!:D:D thx
really good set, it really is above my expectations after hearing part 1 (also a cool set, but not as good as part 2)
I just wanna said that, the first part isn't really good. A bit soft in my view. But well, my HD is big enough.

Laters :)
Hi people,

Part 2 isn't bad......better than Part 1, I think... and it just got a whole lot better.........

What is the tune starting at 53:12 ???????!!! I must have it, it's amazing I love it!!! What is it??
I didn't like part 1 , the cheesiest stuff ever
but part 2 rocks , i must admit
The first part is little bit soft, but the second part rulezzz. Is a recommended d/l. Very much energy.

Laters:D
G E T T H E T R A C K L I S T P L E A S E

This set rocks :)

-ALX-
Greetings all!

My maiden post! Just want to give a quick shout out to all of you that post messages and comments on the site. Your collective wisdom on trance is much appreciated and has helped me in my newbie phase.
On the topic of set 2, it definitely has a more funky edge than part 1, especially toward the end and a lot of energy results. Good stuff. For those of you that listen to these sets on a pair of 'phones, I'm sure you recognized the ocassional utilization of right/left for a cool effect. Thanks again everybody!

:) Cheers, :)

Race

HOLY FUK THE END IS TO CRASY MAN HAAH WHATS THE SONG CALLED AT 53 MARK IT INCRIABELE!
I wish I knew, please someone post the tracklist!

Race
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement