return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 
6th Form
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_FRAZ
heh, im in my ICT lesson now and told tim to go knick some speakers from upstairs, so he did do and now we're banging out Warrior - If You Want me :crazy:

getting funny looks off the teacher tho but i reckon she likes it bless her lmao :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ChrisT
wot u in? upper or lower sixth form?
CyberTeraz
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FRAZ
heh, im in my ICT lesson now and told tim to go knick some speakers from upstairs, so he did do and now we're banging out Warrior - If You Want me :crazy:

getting funny looks off the teacher tho but i reckon she likes it bless her lmao :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I used to do things like that! Now I'm band from resources, so im not allowed to use any audio equiptment!:tongue3
DJ_FRAZ
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisT
wot u in? upper or lower sixth form?

upper mate
DJ_FRAZ
quote:
Originally posted by CyberTeraz
I used to do things like that! Now I'm band from resources, so im not allowed to use any audio equiptment!:tongue3

you at college / 6th form aswell man?
ChrisT
wot did you have to do for ur ICT project in lower sixth?
DJ_FRAZ
a database or spreadsheet project. it sucks.
i did a database project in MS Access for a snooker club memberships lol. what u gorra do?
Spacey
*yay* I had a wicked time @ NEC,

(even though i'm about a week late in replying........and a stranger 2 T.A, as I can never hardly use the net *sniffle*, But thought i'd leave me ickle random thoughts anyway.

Bumped in2 Jas & Ste, cuz there the only 2 peeps I know off TA......The night was a bit messy, as always.......I got hardly any sleep.

Went 2 a bizarre tea paty in Tidy trax, & sum strange guy got me and me mate 2 play ring a ring a roses.......then I became worried!!

Tiesto played a blinder..........he was my fave, I want to have that man's babies........but spose he's already taken *boo hoo* :o(

Then toy man scared me at the end as well :o(

But apart from all the scaryness and all the strange people (including meself) I had a top nite- not as good as april though? I got on me Bus back 2 Manchester where me m8 fell asleep with her eyes open rolling back- so they were all white, then I became Frightened again- MINGIN!!!

Byeeeeeee
DuMonde TrAnCeR
UGH, 6th form :|
DJ_FRAZ
quote:
Originally posted by DuMonde TrAnCeR
UGH, 6th form :|

yeahman 6th form!!!!!

ugh..
or not.
i hate it actually. i really do. :(

DuMonde TrAnCeR
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_FRAZ
yeahman 6th form!!!!!

ugh..
or not.
i hate it actually. i really do. :(

yes, 6th form almost single handedly sent me into depression. it was hell.
decode
Anything about work sets me into depression :(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement