return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Usernames
View this Thread in Original format
ChrisT
Looking at most peoples names some of them are quite strange. how did most of you come up with your usernames for TA.
StalkerElmo
There was a thread about this before, try using the search button.

However, my nickname is Elmo, I tend to laugh alot. I stalk woman as well. Therefore using my special brain powers I was a genius to come up with the name, "StalkerElmo".

Excellent story I might add.
Az
quote:
Originally posted by StalkerElmo
There was a thread about this before, try using the search button.

However, my nickname is Elmo, I tend to laugh alot. I stalk woman as well. Therefore using my special brain powers I was a genius to come up with the name, "StalkerElmo".

Excellent story I might add.

it was riveting, I laughed at the funny parts, cried during the sad parts, preferred the book tho ;)
Mr.Mystery
The name wasn't my idea.

I just didn't make this up for TA, though - I've used this name for years (and haven't bothered to change it)
Tranex02
well, it all started when i was listening to some trance, i was also thinking about sex, i was also drinking water (02), and at that time, i was in high school, c/o '02!

:)
Rhythm
I like the way Rhythm is spelled - and what it's all about!!:disbelief
MoonMan
An old Ferry Corsten alias, and "Galaxia" was the first 12" i bought. Hence Moonman :p
Halcyon21
got mine from the best electronic song of all time Orbital Halcyon and on and on :D
netroM
netroM is my first name backwards
Emil
My username is my name. How original eh? :D :haha: :tongue3

Emil :D

ChrisT
quote:
Originally posted by Az
it was riveting, I laughed at the funny parts, cried during the sad parts, preferred the book tho ;)

Az i bet you cant guess how funny you are!:haha: :haha: :haha:
bass drive
I don't like thinknig of nicks, so I used the first thing that I saw in front of me, winamp
I use a winamp skin named "bass drive"

:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement