return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Friday night posse?
View this Thread in Original format
Jay_$te@lth
i actually like quite a lot of their stuff but a certain djfraz dont , anyone else?he just reckons they are untalented as they dont produce their own tracks and just do bootlegs but i think some of their stuff is really well done and sounds awesome. especially lizard got the love :D
MoonMan
Get on ICQ m8 :p

Friday Nite Posse???
decode
quote:
Originally posted by Jay_$te@lth
i actually like quite a lot of their stuff but a certain djfraz dont , anyone else?he just reckons they are untalented as they dont produce their own tracks and just do bootlegs but i think some of their stuff is really well done and sounds awesome. especially lizard got the love :D

Yeah i agree with fraz i cant stand them either, There style is so ing cheesy its untrue. My m8 downloaded a old set of theirs from galaxy. Pure cheese :p
davinox
HOLY !!

Someone sent me a Friday Night Posse song back in the AG days, and it was the biggest in cheese ever. It ripped off of some famous trance song (airwave I think) and threw in some cheesy ass vocals and added some more cheese, basically, it was the cheesiest cheese that ever cheesed cheesy cheese.
decode
Yeah they also ripped of universal nation with some of the ing tossest lyrics ever.
Haak
quote:
Originally posted by decode
Yeah they also ripped of universal nation with some of the ing tossest lyrics ever.

yup, and strange world too
aloep
LOL, they are doing remixes of their own on the awful AATW label. Yup, the UK home of Flip & Flop and the likes where they make awful covers and horrible re-releases of commercial tracks from mainland Europe. I can't stand any of AATW's remixers so that includes Friday Night Posse. Commercial music can be done good, but personally I think AATW gets it all wrong. :D

BUT there is a bootleg of Katana - Silence and Blue Amazon - And Then The Rain Falls by Harry Hard of Friday Night Posse with is really good IMHO. The original 1997 version of 'And Then The Rain Falls' was always a favourite of mine and putting these two tracks together worked very well in my opinion.

If you've never heard about electronic music's worst label then have a look here.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement