return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Simcut is out of line
View this Thread in Original format
grimmy
He's ruining the chat channel by random bannings and kicking. Why would swamper be associated with an immature guy like him. He was kicking some guy for asking for a pvd set and banned me for no apparent reason. Tempes was there and agreed that this guy is out of line.

Later everyone.
what?!? that doesn't sound like sim at all.......maybe it's just some dumb using his account..?
For Real..
now way could be sim....
I think it is. I don't think many people know his true personality. He's really into attention-getting, and doesn't like people calling him on it.
c'mon now...let's not jump to any conclusions.....sim has never abused his authority........
Well he is now. If someone bothers him.../kick or /ban.

Every time i've seen him he's been like this, and i'm on the channel ALOT.

grimm
Tru on both of u...
sometimes he's bitchy...
but he can't be bitchy unless u bitch em...
I was telling him that it was out of line to keep kicking this guy for asking about a set. Some guy wanted info about a PVD set and simcut kicked him every time he asked.

If you don't buy into simcut's sob story and feel sorry for him he don't like you.
hmm...well try to cope with it you guys...sim's goin' through some really rough right now...and i know that doesn't make it right...but just try to bare with it for now...
I'm banned dude. How do I bear with it? If the guy is out of control then why give him admin priveledges to take his frustration out on everyone?

Agree with that Lynx..
yesterday he said he didn't get any sleep some guy woke him up...so u know....just stay low and agree with sim.....
I don't want to be in a channel with an intimidating op that likes to abuse his power, for whatever reason. It's just lame. I don't want to have to kiss some guys ass all the time to make him happy.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement